The Joy FM bridal fair has already started on a really amazing note. The fair is all about marriage and everything around it; catering (pastries, dishes), makeup, bridal dresses, honeymoon venues and lots more.
There are lots of programs like a fashion runway, exhibitions, seminars and so much more to happen within these days.
On Saturday, the seminar will go on live and the theme designed for it is “Building Lasting Marriages”.
Dr. Samuel Kisseadoo, one of the speakers at the seminar, has written “Restoring Broken Relationships”, a book that sheds light on the theme of the seminar.
The book stresses how to build good relationships.
Though the book has its prime base in marriages, it extends to other relationships, whether it’s dating, courtship or even just friendship.
In this book, the author highlights the sure signs of a failing relationship.
He also discusses how a break in communication, long distance separation, lack of good mentoring, anger, un-forgiveness and modern challenges affect relationships negatively.
Again, it holds important practical steps necessary, to escape the thorns of having a broken relationship.
The book is vital for building strong families, promoting love, unity, peace and advancement in the relationships of this generation.
Explained in it, is, why it is necessary to build good relationships or restore broken ones.
It also sheds light on understanding male-female differences that create disputes.
This book is a must-read for all. Join in on the fun and education on Saturday at the Accra International Conference Center (AICC) for the seminar and your copy of the book.
Dr. Samuel Kisseado is also the author of Intimacy in a relationship, Facing and Fighting through The Storm, Challenges of Modern Men and Women Relationships and Ten Keys for Success and Prosperity.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Imported arms controversy: ‘Weapons pose security threat’ – Abotsi
- Climate change lessons included in new basic school curriculum
- We have employed 350,000 public sector workers - Veep
- 2 siblings washed away while playing in the rain
- Man charged with reckless driving wants to go to jail than home to wife
- Google launches one-stop shop for flights, hotels
- Baako wants CID boss changed
- 2 Suspected robbers killed in shoot-out with police at Kasoa
- NIA shuts down online portal for Ghana Card registration
- 5 years on; Rawlings, other NDC stalwarts remember PV Obeng
- Abuakwa South MCE urges youth to desist from using illicit drugs
- Who will be Ghana’s next possible IGP? Find out here
- Chinese man gets ten days in jail for giving his dogs “illegal” names
- Geddit Ghana announces winner of maiden promotion
- Zion College, Anloga celebrates 82nd speech and prize giving day