Interactive Digital and Touchpoint Magna Carta have launched the 2019 edition of the Social Media Week -SMW, Accra.
The SMW Accra provides brands, agencies and tech business platforms to share ideas, best practices and emerging trends.
According to General Manager of Interactive Digital, Kofi Asante, businesses which leverage on social media to promote their activities, should scrutinise the demands and needs of their audience as well as to conduct researches to improve their brand.
“Social media can become a platform that will enhance your business but it can wrongly affect your business,” Mr. Asante noted.
“The first thing to do is to do research on the various platforms to devise a strategy that will help their businesses,” he added.
The SMW Accra will, therefore, explore the various format of sharing the Ghanaian narrative on social media through a wide range of activities spread across three days in the capital city with a broad spectrum of audience ranging from marketing professionals, entrepreneurs, techy and trendy youth.
Executive Director of Interactive Digital, Ekow Thompson, said ‘this year we will seek to explore the various formats of sharing of Ghanaian narrative on social media through a wide range of activities spread across three days in the capital city.”
The SMW Accra, which is in its third year, is an annual week-long conference and platform that curates and shares ideas, innovations and insights into how social media and technology are changing business, society and culture around the world.
- 3 ECG employees charged for stealing ¢2.1m prepaid credits
- Yul Edochie and wife May lose first son
- No one from Ghana’s film industry approached me while I was here – Spike Lee
- Martin Amidu on Anas: ‘Genuine anti-corruption crusaders don’t hide behind masks’
- Power outages imminent as Ghana Gas shuts down Atuabo gas processing plant from April 1
- Parliamentary committee recommends passage of controversial Anti-LGBTQ bill
- Davido confirms he’s married to Chioma
- Political appointees at Presidency increases to 361
- Ambulance case: Court orders Ato Forson to open defence
- Ashanti NDC refutes allegations of wearing military uniforms on campaign tour
- ECG releases load shedding timetable for March 30 to April 7
- ‘God created me and he knows why I am gay’ – Ugandan
- Larabanga Accident: Level 200 student dead, 3 others in critical condition
- Chief of Mujipe shot dead, son in critical condition
- Weather information assists farmers to adapt to climate change
- Beige Bank collapse: Witness accuses Nyinaku of taking bank’s US$200,000 illegally
- Green Sports Academy wishes Isaac Dogboe well ahead of WBO featherweight title fight
- Dogboe v Ramirez – Dogboe’ s trainer chasing history
- Donald Trump indictment: Ex-US president to be charged over hush money
- WMO retires deadly cyclone Fiona and Ian from list of names
- 5 member committee investigating Kejetia Market fire starts with fact-finding mission
- UBA Ghana holds first quarter ‘Jogging To Bond’
- Playback: PM Express discuss how to restore capital market after DDEP
- Kuami Eugene offers budding musicians tips for Joy Prime’s ‘Cues & Lyrics’ audition
- Mercy Chinwo threatens musician with ₦2bn lawsuit after he used her name in song