Epixode has revealed in an interview on Joy Prime that he usually does not make monetary gains from shows.
The versatile Ghanaian musician told the host Kwame Dadzie that a lot of the gigs come with benefits other than money.
“Eighty percent of the stuff, sometimes some of the negotiations you do, don’t come with money, relationships are even sometimes bigger than the money so looking at it from that perspective I will say I have even gained more things that are even bigger than I have charged,” he noted.
He, however, said that since he released the ‘Atia’ song, he has earned more money from his gigs than he did previously.
“Now they are putting respect to it that at least you have a team. At least, you need to step out clean,” he noted.
Epixode also added that sometimes he does barter with companies that book him for shows.
The versatile Ghanaian artiste has released a song titled ‘O’bra’ which features Santrofi.
- Building contractor accused of defiling his stepdaughter freed
- 21500 healthcare workers benefit from health workforce programme
- France to end its military presence in Niger by end of 2023 – Macron
- Ghana’s gross reserves stood at 1.0 month of import cover in August 2023; trade surplus hits $2.016bn – BoG
- Alan to speak on Monday on political future after quitting NPP flagbearer race
- Livestream: The Probe discusses impact of #OccupyJulorbiHouse protest
- Dr. Sa-ad Iddrisu: Historians must document all human rights violations under Akufo-Addo’s watch
- Yaw Nsarkoh: Osagyefo & The Madiba: Global Africa in Search of Transformational Leadership in the 21st Century
- Ghanaian forward Ibrahim Sadiq gets assist as AZ Alkmaar win big in Eredivisie
- Nhyira Fm’s Mama Effe honoured at Mali’s 63rd Independence celebration in Kumasi
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: I am here for Ghanaians, not NPP or NDC – Stonebwoy
- GPL 2023/24: Hearts of Oak beat 10-man Nsoatreman; Aduana beat Medeama
- Ghanaian youngster Raymond Anokye Asante scores in back-to-back games after injury return
- Ghanaian winger Joseph Paintsil scores first goal in Genk’s dramatic draw against Truidense
- Premier League: Darwin Nunez helps fire Liverpool to win over West Ham