The Agricultural Development Bank has indicated it will continue to work hard to improve on its service delivery to customers.
A recently published Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIMG) 2021 Customer Satisfaction Index Report indicated that the bank’s customers were not happy with the service delivery of the bank, but ADB has pledged to improve on its customer services.
“The results of the survey and in particular the open feedback is well acknowledged and will help us improve our operations and provide a more customer-centric banking services,” it said in a statement.
The statement added “the survey will further improve on the bank’s feedback policy and further improve on the development of its products and services”.
The bank has since 2020 initiated and implemented an Integrated Management System – which includes Quality, Information Security, Business Continuity and Service Management Systems, aimed at enhancing its service quality delivery.
In addition, ADB has established the Security Operations Centre (SOC) in line with the Regulators Cyber Security Directive, targeted at ensuring security and timely response to threats involving customers, among others.
- Overborrowing is one of Akufo-Addo’s biggest mistakes – Prof Adei
- ‘Western Togoland’: 5 secessionists handed 5 years in jail each
- GALLERY: Best pictures from Black Stars training at Accra Sports Stadium on Monday
- Go to school, don’t wait to get everything on your prospectus – Education Minister to SHS freshers
- Your electricity bill does not have a party colour – ECG MD
- John Mahama files nomination to contest NDC flagbearer race
- Akufo-Addo is packing EC with known NPP members – Kofi Adams
- We are one people – Bawumia and Mahama laud peaceful enskinment of new Yagbonwura
- DDEP: Financial institutions regulators should protect customers, not government – Dan Seddoh
- GNFS expresses reservation over reopening of Kejetia Market
- Lamisi honoured in Netherlands for promoting Ghanaian culture
- Fitch upgrades Ghana’s rating to ‘CCC’
- JessiEmma releases ‘Amazing Grace’, a love song to God
- Producer Price Inflation falls to 50.8% in February 2023
- Debt Exchange: Insurers to re-strategise to avert threats to prompt payment of claims
- Shatta Wale gives conditions for return to VGMA
- Heeding Mahama’s advice would have prevented us from going to IMF on a stretcher – Sammy Gyamfi to Akufo-Addo
- “Consider cocoa pricing in your legislation”- COCOBOD Chief tells EU
- Former Black Stars player Emmanuel Oblitey dies at 69
- Mahama to speak on transparent financing of political campaigns today
- Eno Barony raps better than many male rappers in Ghana – Medikal
- Government calls for more donor funding in agric sector
- ECG disconnects Cape Coast Sports Stadium over GH¢513k legacy debt
- Lotto agent in court for over GH¢253k theft
- Corporate institutions urged to implement leadership programmes to equip youth for job market