Legendary female Ghanaian music superstar, Akosua Agyepong will on Saturday March 27 stage a historic live concert to mark twenty years in the music industry at the Accra International Conference Centre.
The event, which is being organized on behalf of Akosua by Media Excel Production, will witness performances from seasoned Ghanaian highlife and gospel music legends like A.B Crentsil, Asabea Cropper, Bissa Simon, Gyedu Blay Ambolley, Tagoe Sisters, Daughters of Glorious Jesus, Nakorex among others.
The event is expected to pull thousands of music lovers to the conference centre to witness the thrilling performances.
The celebratory concert is also anticipated to be a party which will bring together a large number of players in show business.
According to Ernest Kwasi Ennin, Chief Executive Officer of Media Excel Production, Akosua will use the concert to create awareness about family parentage.
He noted that after the show Akosua will visit two orphanages in the Accra metropolis to offer free counseling as well as hold seminars on the family for two hundred mothers.
Akosua Agyepong became a household word in the mid-1990s for her sweet voice, her complicated dance moves and stagecraft.
She is one of the few ladies who took highlife music by storm back in the day and has left an indelible mark.
Source: Daily Guide
- NDC party has now become lame – Dan Abodakpi
- Ghana will soon deploy automated traffic policing system – MTTD
- NDC must emulate NPP’s loyalty to its direction – Ebi Bright
- Second dose of Covid-19 vaccine can be taken 4 weeks after the deadline stated – GHS
- 8 more die of Covid-19, active cases now 1,334
- Doctor withdraws notice to leave health centre after Bawumia donated equipment and supplies
- About 700 residents in Yapei rendered homeless after rainstorm
- UEFA and Premier League hit out at European Super League plans amid reports clubs set to announce breakaway
- Vaccine and safety protocols helping to prevent spread of Covid-19 – GHS
- Ghana Mission in Washington, others donate $59,850 to Covid-19 fund
GIPC to ensure $2.7bn investment yields full benefits
Black Stars coaches arrears: Appiah and Akonnor paid combined $233,000
Don’t panic you will get a second Covid-19 vaccines jab as soon as possible – GHS
Cargill to begin ‘Safe Water Access’ project in cocoa-growing communities
Nana Kwadwo Jantuah: Beyond the galamsey dialogue, what next?
Teen charged in killing of 45-year-old Ghanaian Lyft driver in the US
‘A tenant may be evicted for a month’s arrears’ – Rent Control
I asked Akufo-Addo to forgive me for opposing Bawumia as running mate – Ama Busia
Bawumia is Ghana’s best Vice President – Ama Busia
Enact regulatory framework to control access to internet pornography – Razak Opoku
No alcohol, smoking, and excessive sex as ‘One Bullet’ targets Tagoe
12 leading clubs confirm formation and format for breakaway Super League
SCOREBOARD: Ghana Premier League matchday 20 results
Real Madrid lose momentum in title race with Getafe draw
Kudus Mohammed wins Dutch Cup with Ajax