Alex Mould, a former CEO of Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC), will on Thursday, January 30, lay his daughter, Elvina Nah Densua Mould, to rest.
A burial Mass will be held for the former worker of Springfield Exploration and Production Limited (SEP) at the Christ the King Roman Catholic Church in Accra at 9 am.
The 27-year-old travelled to Mauritius on December 23, 2019, for the Christmas holidays but was diagnosed with Malaria that very day and subsequently died on January 1, 2020.
Mr Mould’s aide who confirmed her death said she was quarantined after the discovery of her ailment but the health agency in the Indian Ocean island country had little success in treating it.
This forced the former CEO to travel to the island to get his daughter transferred to London but his efforts were not successful since Naa Densua had been quarantined.
In a heartfelt message, Mr Mould thanked all well-wishers “for the continued outpouring of prayers, love and sympathy.”
He, however, said the incident is a tough one for his family and pleaded with all to “respect the privacy of our family as we come to terms with our loss.”
On Thursday, the family will have a private burial for Elvina Nah Densua Mould at the Gethsemane Memorial Gardens at East Legon in Accra.
- We are not in heaven – IGP reacts to calls for his resignation
- Court throws out man’s appeal against burial of wife he’s accused of killing
- Akufo-Addo can’t even shower in presidential jet – Nitiwul defends President’s alleged extravagant foreign travels
- CCTV footage exposes Bantama and Buokrom Estate Junction Mobile Money robbers
- Coca-Cola lost $4 billion in market value after Ronaldo suggested people should drink water instead
- James Town bullion van attack looks like organised crime – Adam Bonaa
- Armed robbery at James Town: Driver of bullion van fairly stable – Surgeon at Korle- Bu
- Police places ¢20k bounty on James Town bullion van robbers
- Kumawood actor, Agya Manu has passed on
- Family of student-journalist found dead in a hotel room demands justice
Sergio Ramos set to leave Real Madrid after 16 years
Coca-Cola market value falls $4bn after Cristiano Ronaldo removes bottles for water
Papers for 2020 WASSCE were leaked – Africa Education Watch
Government lauded for reviving TOR
Kotoko deputy captain Emmanuel Gyamfi in danger of missing Hearts clash
Becoming a police officer is a calling – retired Police Officer
Akufo-Addo must up his game to address insecurity – Minority
‘Akufo-Addo can’t shower’ on Presidential Jet comment needless – Okudzeto Ablakwa
Clean Ghana: AMA officials storm timber market over breach of hygiene standards
I find telenovelas with Twi voice overs offensive – First Deputy Speaker
Dekeme residents plead with government to clear over 36-year-old mountain-like refuse dump
Handle Security issues carefully – Wa West MP to government
Photos: JoyNews Clean Ghana Campaign resumes
Blame recruitment of unqualified police personnel for Ghana’s insecurity – Lanchene Toobu
MTN Pulse ‘Just Be Series’ comes off with ‘Side Hustle Wahala’ edition