All Moms in Leadership (aML) Community has donated masks, hand sanitizers and liquid hand washing soaps to pregnant women at the maternity unit of the Mamprobi Polyclinic in Accra.
The items produced aML members is part of their contribution towards combating the Covid-19 pandemic in Ghana.
Presenting the items, founder of aML, Ethel Marfo said the donation is to ensure pregnant women are not exposed to the virus.
She noted that the Community also looks out for the total wellbeing and upliftment of mothers will also be embarking on community outreach to aid in the fight against Covid-19.
“We hope to extend this support to other antenatal clinics in the Ablekuma South Sub Metro District to reduce the community spread of the coronavirus especially among expectant mothers who are already in a delicate situation and require extra care in these times,” she said.
Director of Nurses at Mamprobi Polyclinic, Harriet Lomotey who received the items thanked d the group for their support.
All Moms in Leadership (aML) is a support group for mothers and leaders of enterprises with the purpose of empowering women socially, professionally, spiritually and economically in order to build a valuable legacy for future generations.
It consists of professional consultants and entrepreneurial women with the majority of them involved in the manufacturing and production of food, clothing, body and hair care products, jewellery etc.
Some members of the community producing and supporting their communities with PPEs and hand sanitizers are: Sadyevyta Wear House, Finest Vogue Fashion House, Nose Masks by Myda Foods, Classique hand sanitizers, Selby Blossom sanitizers and handwash, Afro Essentials, Exotic Naturals, Exa Ventures, Yoopo Clean Sanitizers and Nzua Hand Sanitizers.
Mrs Marfo said, “as responsible mothers and leaders of businesses it behoves on us to support other mothers in our own small way.”
aML Community appealed to all pregnant women and mothers to be hands-on with all the safety protocols in their homes to stop the spread of coronavirus in Ghana.
- Gabby Otchere-Darko hangs out with Arsenal players after win over Spurs
- Akufo-Addo directs SIGA Boss to probe infractions in 2021 Auditor General’s report
- I don’t feel sabotaged – ECG MD on credit purchase challenges
- ECG’s IT department resisting checks and balance moves by the MD – Kwadwo Poku
- I broke down after old tweets resurfaced – KiDi
- Declare state of emergency in mining areas – OccupyGhana to Akufo-Addo
- Kwasi Kwarteng’s U-turn won’t be forgotten
- Social media reacts to death of Ekow Blankson
- Diversions of $100m oil money disconcerting; Finance Minister must repatriate funds urgently – Mahama
- Pete Edochie and wife celebrate 53rd marriage anniversary
- GWCL assures regular water supply despite flooding incidents
- Capt Ibrahim Traoré: From shy schoolboy to military ruler
- Choosing Chelsea over United was ‘best decision of my life’ – Mikel Obi
- Neighbour rescues 13 Zambia women held for six months
- Mankessim murder: Court adjourns case to allow police more time to investigate
- Nima Dreams: ‘Inadequate pitches causing decline in football talents’ – Mohammed Polo
- How Dansoman influenced Akosua Adjepong’s career
- NSMQ 2022 launched; fixtures for preliminary stage released
- ‘It’s an inspiration to do more’ – Mohammed Kudus reacts to messages from Right to Dream
- We’ve paid ¢2.4bn to pensioners as of August 2022; never defaulted – SSNIT Boss
- The viral lynching that was to end Nigeria’s mob justice
- Finance Ministry to continue IMF negotiations in U.S.A
- Government bags ¢8.11bn from T-Bills in September 2022
- Nigeria gunmen disguised as guards kill 12 people
- Create a budget to fight cyber crime – Cyber Security Authority to businesses