On Wednesday, January 25, 2023, we published the story of the Office of the Special Prosecutor slapping officials of the Northern Development Authority (NDA) with corruption charges.
Officials charged with corruption in the story were the Chief Executive Officer of the NDA, Mr. Sumaila Abdul-Rahman and his two deputies, Stephen Yir-eru Engmen in Charge of Operations, and Mr. Patrick Seidu, the Deputy Chief Executive (Finance & Administration).
Also charged with the three was Mr. Andrew Kuundaari, the Chief Executive of A&QS Consortium Limited, a private consultancy firm.
Along with the story, we inadvertently used the photograph of Mr Abdul Rahman Mohammed, the immediate past president of the Peasant Farmers Association of Ghana whose photograph appears at the top.
The error is deeply regretted and we apologise unreservedly to Mr Abdul Rahman Mohammed for any inconvenience caused him.
- Special Prosecutor secures court order to arrest Charles Bissue
- Arrest of Prof Frimpong-Boateng disrespectful, tone down – Prof Gyampo cautions Special Prosecutor
- Saglemi: Former Housing Ministry Chief Director wheeled to court to face 43 criminal charges
- Frimpong-Boateng’s arrest by OSP was lawful – Joseph Kpemka
- Charles Bissue will not turn himself in despite court order for his arrest – Lawyer
- Ken Ansah wins CEO of the Year again but transfers praise to his talented team
- We need clarification – Bagbin calls for Gyakye Quayson’s name to be retained in Parliament’s records
- Gold for Oil policy cornering BDCs – Dr. Ofori
- Ghanaian in US kills himself after shooting wife for allegedly leaving him for her Ex
- ‘Ghana’s future will be bleak if we don’t act now’ – MPs push for legislation on Artificial Intelligence
- Over 400 Ghanaian pilgrims to be airlifted to Saudi Arabia from Tamale
- Court of Appeal Judge to be investigated for ‘suspicious ruling’
- Propak Ghana organises first international exhibition for manufacturing Industries
- 2024 U-20 WWCQ: Black Princesses draw a bye in first round
- Absa Bank donates blood to boost Ghana’s reserves
- 28 million SIM cards successfully registered – Communications Minister
- Baby Jet U-16 Tournament: Knockout games to begin on Friday
- Egypt bans Dutch archaeologists over exhibition linking Beyonce and Rihanna to Queen Nefertiti
- Today’s front pages: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Keta MCE abusing his power with sale of Premix – Concerned youth
- Leverage Africa’s resource endowment to finance development – Mahama
- AGI will be keenly monitoring Mid-Year Budget Review – Twum Akwaboah
- NSMQ23: Acherensua SHS, 2 others book preliminary stage slot
- Donald Trump indicted over classified documents case
- Be vigilant, report strange occurrences and behaviours – NCCE urges public