The Asene-Akroso-Manso constituency through the effort of its MP George Kwame Aboagye aka Oluwa will soon benefit from good road network in major parts of the area.
As part of government’s policy to make 2020 the year of roads, almost all deplorable roads in the constituency are now under construction.
Fresh on the table, Asuoso to Akoratifi through Nyamenti will see a 9-kilometre facelift after it was awarded to Montjoria Construction Limited.
The sod-cutting ceremony to climax the commencement of the bitumen road project was held at Asuoso on Tuesday.
Also, a sod-cutting ceremony for the construction of Bantama to Kyeremasi 5.9-kilometre bitumen road project is scheduled to take place on July 28.
Again, work on the Manso township’s 25-kilometres bitumen road project is progressing steadily.
In the Akim Akroso area, a 5.3-kilometre bitumen township road is under construction and is expected to be complete soon.
The Africa Alliance Construction Company Limited has been contracted to construct the Suponsu Junction to Suponsu road.
Work on Mofram, Apinto, Badukrom, Osenho and Tabita have began.
The elated constitutes say they cannot wait for December to cast their votes to retain their MP, George Kwame Aboagye and president Akufo-Addo for responding to their calls for bitumen roads.
- One feared dead, several others injured after accident at Legon underpass
- Citi FM journalist, Caleb Kudah allegedly picked up by National Security operatives
- Leadership crisis at Ghana Rugby: Chairman Herbert Mensah suspended indefinitely, set to be removed from office on June 8
- Former British High Commissioner to Ghana, Craig Murray jailed for contempt in the UK
- Fire guts new Kejetia Market
- Ghana drops to 95th in 2021 World Happiness ranking
- NSMQ 2021: Tamasco and 3 others secure tickets to Accra on day one of Northern Regional qualifiers
- Dr Mavis Owureku Asare: Wesley Girls’ no fast policy is not about religion
- Chinua Achebe’s ‘Things Fall Apart’, ‘No Longer at Ease’ and ‘Arrow of God’ are being adapted for television
- Our scholars in Cuba are broke because they insist on table-top payment – GNPC Foundation
Nursing aide gets 7 life terms for killing 7 elderly VA patients with insulin
Ghana to host African Swimming and Open Water championships
Chief breaks ground for multipurpose Nkawkaw Palace
Double whammy for Ghana in Old Mutual Amazing Voices
RTI Law is to empower citizens and to fight corruption – RTI Coalition
Mental disorder after childbirth is real – Victim recounts
Transgender Cameroonians jailed for 5 years
Dr Prince Hamid Armah: Exploring Akufo-Addo’s commitment to education; Policy, spending, and outcomes
Politicisation of security agencies cause of insecurity in the country- Sam George
Museveni takes oath for 6th term
Ghana has not done enough to get girls out of the streets – Development consultant
China’s population grows to 1.41 billion people
Uganda deploys troops ahead of Museveni inauguration
Banks cannot be blamed for not accepting new Voter ID cards – Association of Bankers
9-year-old boy dies after being ‘struck by lightning’ on football field