Africa World Airlines (AWA) has announced that tickets will be going for GHS8 for all domestic flights on 21st September 2020, as part of its eight anniversary in operations.
The airline turns eight on September 21, 2020.
The promo is valid for only the day of celebration which also marks the celebration of the birthday of Osagyefo Dr Kwame Nkrumah.
However, bookings can be available only via the brand’s app.
“Bookings at this price will be available ONLY via the brand new AWA Mobile App and must be booked on our birthday to qualify. Seats will be limited, so download the app in advance and start searching from one minute past midnight! Immediate payment is required via the App (MoMo and Card payments only) and tickets are strictly non-refundable and non-changeable,” it said.
Download the App at Google Play on Android: http://bit.ly/AWAApp1 or at App Store on IOS or Apple products: http://bit.ly/AWAIos
- Don’t jail me if I fail to pay GH₵20m in April – Ato Essien appeals
- Individual bondholders to be exempted from debt exchange programme – Martin Kpebu
- NDC impasse confirms long-held rivalry between Mahama and Haruna Iddrisu – Sylvester Tetteh
- Apple users with certain old iPhone, iPad devices should install this security update
- It is possible to conclude Debt Exchange Programme without individual bondholders – Economist
- Fire destroys 3 houses, five vehicles at Kwadaso
- Abubakar Malik Atampuri: A detailed analysis of why Dr. Kuganab-Lem lost the Binduri seat to the NPP
- Debt Exchange engagements should have started earlier – Sylvester Tetteh
- Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says Mohamed Salah is ‘suffering’ this season
- Supporting budget with 46% of Covid-19 funds not wrong – Sylvester Tetteh on Auditor-General’s report
- Police interdict officer for leaving rifle in commercial vehicle
- Ghana officially opens its market to US pork and pork products export
- Konongo-Odumasi SHS launches 70th anniversary
- When you silence one journalist, you silence dozens of voices – Portia Gabor
- Bright Simons: Is this the beginning of the end of Ghana’s fiscal crisis?
- Oyibi Food Poisoning: 53 persons experienced symptoms of foodborne diseases – FDA
- Over 4,000 Burkinabes seek asylum in Bawku West District
- Let’s work with a sense of urgency to guarantee economic security and prosperity – Akufo-Addo
- Mohammed Kudus wins big at 47th SWAG Awards gala
- CHAN 2022: Black Galaxies suffer shock exit after Niger defeat
- Analysis: Ghana’s GDP growth for 2022 lags behind other African countries – AfDB
- We need to strengthen institutions and governance systems – Dr. Theo Acheampong
- Ghana’s balance of payments deficit worsens to $3.64 billion
- Mr. Samuel Nii Dodoo
- Catholic Diocese of Jasikan, GIISDEC to promote sustainable iron ore exploration in Oti