Ghana’s online shopping giant, Jumia Ghana, during the weekend launched one of its exciting online promotions at its office at Dzorwulu in Accra.
Dubbed, ‘Black Friday Festival’, the promotion seeks to offer attractive discounts up to 90 percent on each item displayed on the Black Friday page.
Entering its third edition, the promotion comes with a couple of unique opportunities that aimed giving real shopping to customers.
The three-week-long promotion which will end on December 15, 2017.
Over 30,000 items from various companies are on display and the festival is expected to increase the company’s sales up to 500% by the end of the promotion.
Speaking at a press conference to launch the promotion the Country Manager Jumia, Ore Odusanya, said it is wonderful shopping experience that his company wants the online shoppers to experience.
He said the Black Friday Festival is aimed at offering an opportunity to customers to start the X'mas shopping season with a massive discount.
According to him, this particular edition is special as products are going to be offered at discounts as low as 80%.
Mr Odusanya announced that strong security measures have been put in place to prevent fraudsters.
He also urged buyers to inspect the products they purchase before they make payments.
He assured buyers that defective products will be dropped from the promotion.
He announced that as soon this promotion is ended the main X'mas shopping promotion will be launched which will also come with even more discounts.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- #YourBudget2019: Establishment of National Development Bank on course – Ofori-Atta
- 2019 Budget: Century Bond will end ‘hand-to-mouth existence’ – Ofori-Atta
- 79 factories under 1D1F to be constructed by 2018- Finance Minister
- Achievements of the Akufo-Addo gov't in 22 months
- Gov't to launch Rearing for Food and Jobs program to check imports
- Gov’t targets 7.8% GDP growth in 2019
- 2019 Budget: 'GH¢9.9bn spent to clean banking sector'
- 80% of DKM customer claims paid – Ofori-Atta
- Govt settles 80% of DKM depositors; 20% yet to reach agreement
- Standard Bank’s IT revamp puts more than 500 jobs on the line
- 2019 Budget Live Update: Finance Minister says we shall not return to Egypt
- Predictions: 2019 Budget Presentation
- 2019 Budget: New taxes, increases will be unacceptable - Economics professor
- Black Friday: Jumia Ghana partners Ghana Post to enhance deliveries
- Ex-UBS trader Kweku Adoboli deported to Ghana