Accra Mall, Ghana’s first large-scale mall has launched a new loyalty club dubbed ‘Family Club’ to give families an exciting shopping experience at the mall.
Family Club is aimed at offering parents and their children a number of fun activities to enjoy at the popular shopping destination.
The launch, which took place at the Accra Mall Food Court on Saturday was filled with fun packed family fun activities such as bouncy castle, face painting, board games and a trampoline.
The membership card for families was also unveiled and handed out to families who registered on the spot.
Currently, over 200 families have registered online and other families are still encouraged to register to join the club.
The card allows families to receive a series of special offers and discounts, free gifts and the opportunity to take part in more events that will unfold at the shopping centre.
Speaking at the launch, Marketing Manager of the Mall, Denise Asare encouraged families to register to join the club. “This club is our way of rewarding all our loyal customers and encouraging families to visit the mall often.
“We have exciting family club activities scheduled throughout the year and we look forward to hosting as many families as possible”, she stated.
She noted that Family Club members will also receive firsthand information on any promo or activities that would take place at the Mall.
“As part of the benefits of ‘Family Club’, families will have an opportunity to receive discounts and offers from some of our retailers, a free gift for children, a magazine and much more,” added.
One parent who was at the launch with her family expressed her excitement about the club and commended Accra Mall for the initiative.
“I am very excited about the discounts my membership card will afford me at selected stores. My children have also had a good time today because of all the fun activities Accra Mall has provided. I look forward to participating in all the family club activities this year”, she emphasized.
To sign-up for the Family Club, Ms. Asare explained that a card can accommodate a family of two adults and up to six children. It is open and free to all parents with children under the age of 16.
Families can join the new family club by visiting Accra Mall’s website.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Accra to host expanded China Trade Week event from June 19 - 21
- Former GNPC Boss, Theophilus Ahwireng named MD of MODEC
- Economy at the mercy of foreign investors, importers – BoG Governor
- Economist urges BoG to regulate ‘black market’ to ensure exchange rate is sustained
- West Africa’s mobile economy to reach $70bn by 2023 – report
- BoG constrained in fight against cedi depreciation – Asiedu-Mante
- NPA considers use of tech to fight petroleum fraud
- Huawei first-quarter revenue grows 39% to $27bn
- Navigating Sub-Saharan Africa’s recovery amid greater uncertainty
- Oil hits 2019 high on U.S. plan to tighten squeeze on Iran
- Upper West: 1,022 bags of maize harvested under PFJs
- Gov’t, Labour agree to build consensus on dev’t issues
- Ofori-Atta steers World Bank/IMF Development Committee on global dev't issues
- Airports Company considers reserving Terminal 2 for home-based carrier
- Gov't working to reduce aviation fuel, other airline taxes