Accra Mall, Ghana’s first large-scale mall has launched a new loyalty club dubbed ‘Family Club’ to give families an exciting shopping experience at the mall.
Family Club is aimed at offering parents and their children a number of fun activities to enjoy at the popular shopping destination.
The launch, which took place at the Accra Mall Food Court on Saturday was filled with fun packed family fun activities such as bouncy castle, face painting, board games and a trampoline.
The membership card for families was also unveiled and handed out to families who registered on the spot.
Currently, over 200 families have registered online and other families are still encouraged to register to join the club.
The card allows families to receive a series of special offers and discounts, free gifts and the opportunity to take part in more events that will unfold at the shopping centre.
Speaking at the launch, Marketing Manager of the Mall, Denise Asare encouraged families to register to join the club. “This club is our way of rewarding all our loyal customers and encouraging families to visit the mall often.
“We have exciting family club activities scheduled throughout the year and we look forward to hosting as many families as possible”, she stated.
She noted that Family Club members will also receive firsthand information on any promo or activities that would take place at the Mall.
“As part of the benefits of ‘Family Club’, families will have an opportunity to receive discounts and offers from some of our retailers, a free gift for children, a magazine and much more,” added.
One parent who was at the launch with her family expressed her excitement about the club and commended Accra Mall for the initiative.
“I am very excited about the discounts my membership card will afford me at selected stores. My children have also had a good time today because of all the fun activities Accra Mall has provided. I look forward to participating in all the family club activities this year”, she emphasized.
To sign-up for the Family Club, Ms. Asare explained that a card can accommodate a family of two adults and up to six children. It is open and free to all parents with children under the age of 16.
Families can join the new family club by visiting Accra Mall’s website.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Flying ‘sky-high’: AfDB annual meetings end with consensus on integration
- Switzerland gives 3.2m Swiss francs to AfDB’s ‘Boost Africa’ E-Lab
- Vodafone strikes cashless payments deal with DStv
- Societe Generale launches 'Deposit and Win' promotion
- GNCCI worried over increasing number of failed financial institutions
- World’s population to hit 9.7 billion in 2050 – UN report
- AfDB urged to support members to improve revenue mobilization, debt management
- ‘Drowning in debt’ SABC on brink of collapse
- Emirates introduces eco-friendly paper straws
- Upper Manya Kro rural bank records 20% growth
- AngloGold Ashanti targets 273,000 oz gold production in 2019
- U.S ban on Huawei to wipe $30 billion off revenue
- Develop Ghanaian billionaires - Kufuor urges Minerals Commission Board
- African phone firm confirms £3.6bn London IPO
- Nestle targets developing 100% recyclable package