If you are not familiar with online marketing in Ghana then you may never have heard of Ghsell.com, yet it boasts of the largest and most reliable online shopping mall in Ghana.
With over 50,000 subscribers as of 2018 after its establishment 2 years ago clearly brings to bear the acceptance of Ghsell.com by Ghanaians as the one-stop shop for the quality, affordable and reliable shopping needs.
Ghsell.com's safe and convenient service allows consumers to buy and sell anything without hustle, attracting the attention of many Ghanaians wanting to do business.
“Initially GHsell.com wanted to do online marketing business in Ghana with the notion to just be a platform where people can sit in the comfort of their homes or offices and surf through the internet to make purchases of various kinds without critically looking at the delivery of purchased items on the site.
‘But along the line, we realized consumers were highly exposed to fraudsters so we decided to re-engineer GHsell.com with the consumers' safety at heart. We, therefore, made deliveries of items bought on our sight to consumers all over the country and that was our breakthrough,” said CEO of GHsell.com, Sir Laud Oduro.
“Even though we are still in the earliest part of 2019, GHsell.com has recorded over 50,000 additional subscribers to the site who are either buying or selling all sort of items”. Due to this massive transformation, expansion to better serve consumers became a necessity,” he added.
Today, GHsell.com is super-fast, Safer and most convenient in its day to day activities.
You can now sell or buy anything at any time on GHsell.com ranging from Technological Needs, Fashion, Food & Agriculture, Machinery, Real Estate, Cars etc.
GHsell.com is bent on keeping its track record as the most credible online marketing platform.
Therefore, to ensure quality and safe delivery of items bought on GHsell.com by consumers, management of the site allows a 7 days money back guarantee to any used item purchased and 30 days money back guarantee for every brand new item purchased.
“We believe that the market has great potential and we are ready to invest money for it to reach its full potential. We are in to make a profit but we also believe it’s a gradual process so the more we expand as a business, our customer base also expands, we get more orders to achieve profit as our satisfied customers also generate profits,” said Mr Oduro.
With this customer-satisfaction mentality, one can clearly predict without a prophet’s eye that in the next few years GHsell.com will match boot for boot with the Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba as it aims at penetrating into other big markets across Africa and the world at large.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Gov't through FDA rallies supermarkets to promote locally produced goods
- Billionaire banker David Rockefeller dies aged 101
- Accra Mall launches Family Club to reward families
- Google regrets 'minor glitch' that caused cedi to plummet
- Fidelity Bank outdoors digital branch at KNUST
- Cedi depreciation will be credit negative for Ghana banks – Moody’s warns
- Alliance of Young Entrepreneurs pays familiarisation visit to NBSSI
- Airtel Nigeria in talks with NSE for listing on Nigerian Stock Exchange
- $1.3 trillion and 7,000 finance jobs leaving Britain because of Brexit
- Uber to list on New York Stock Exchange' for stock listing
- Africa World Airlines denies ordering aircraft from COMAC
- Gov’t to double exports by end of 2019 – Carlos Ahenkorah
- Big banks are using AI to keep out of trouble
- World Bank Africa Vice President heads to Ghana for 3-day working visit
- Republic Bank, Vodafone Ghana partner on mobile money transactions