If you are not familiar with online marketing in Ghana then you may never have heard of Ghsell.com, yet it boasts of the largest and most reliable online shopping mall in Ghana.
With over 50,000 subscribers as of 2018 after its establishment 2 years ago clearly brings to bear the acceptance of Ghsell.com by Ghanaians as the one-stop shop for the quality, affordable and reliable shopping needs.
Ghsell.com's safe and convenient service allows consumers to buy and sell anything without hustle, attracting the attention of many Ghanaians wanting to do business.
“Initially GHsell.com wanted to do online marketing business in Ghana with the notion to just be a platform where people can sit in the comfort of their homes or offices and surf through the internet to make purchases of various kinds without critically looking at the delivery of purchased items on the site.
‘But along the line, we realized consumers were highly exposed to fraudsters so we decided to re-engineer GHsell.com with the consumers' safety at heart. We, therefore, made deliveries of items bought on our sight to consumers all over the country and that was our breakthrough,” said CEO of GHsell.com, Sir Laud Oduro.
“Even though we are still in the earliest part of 2019, GHsell.com has recorded over 50,000 additional subscribers to the site who are either buying or selling all sort of items”. Due to this massive transformation, expansion to better serve consumers became a necessity,” he added.
Today, GHsell.com is super-fast, Safer and most convenient in its day to day activities.
You can now sell or buy anything at any time on GHsell.com ranging from Technological Needs, Fashion, Food & Agriculture, Machinery, Real Estate, Cars etc.
GHsell.com is bent on keeping its track record as the most credible online marketing platform.
Therefore, to ensure quality and safe delivery of items bought on GHsell.com by consumers, management of the site allows a 7 days money back guarantee to any used item purchased and 30 days money back guarantee for every brand new item purchased.
“We believe that the market has great potential and we are ready to invest money for it to reach its full potential. We are in to make a profit but we also believe it’s a gradual process so the more we expand as a business, our customer base also expands, we get more orders to achieve profit as our satisfied customers also generate profits,” said Mr Oduro.
With this customer-satisfaction mentality, one can clearly predict without a prophet’s eye that in the next few years GHsell.com will match boot for boot with the Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba as it aims at penetrating into other big markets across Africa and the world at large.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- 200 Muslim households benefit from Karpowership Ramadan donation
- Three Ghanaians complete Inlaks Graduate Development Programme in Lagos
- GOIL grows profits by 26% in 2018
- GOIL to invest about $25m in ExxonMobil deal in 5yrs
- Managing Director of GOIL Patrick Akorli to retire in November
- Trade Fair Company defies court order to demolish structures of tenants
- Finance Ministry releases about ¢1bn for microfinance, rural bank cleanup
- UK gov't continues to support cause of West Africa’s Agro-Industry
- Kweku Awotwi promoted to Executive Vice President of Tullow Oil plc
- ABL trains retailers on responsible drinking
- Gov't committed to supporting 'profitable' coffee sector - Deputy Minister
- Ghana seeks investors to mine bauxite to fund infrastructure
- Kasapreko wins ‘Outstanding Alcoholic Beverage Company’ at WABEA
- Monetary Policy Meeting underway: What you need to know
- Nigeria to join Africa Free Trade Zone – Trade Minister