The Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) Limited has opened its new branch at Abossey Okai in Accra to give residents and business owners a seamless banking experience.
The Managing Director of CBG, Daniel Wilson Addo, said the initiative is part of the bank’s objective to draw closer to its customers in one of the capital’s busy business hub.
“The move is part of our efforts to ensure wider financial inclusion and efficiency of operations in fulfilment of CBGs promise to stand with customers,” he said at the opening of the new branch.
He added, “CBG is continually working to offer convenient banking solutions and easy access to the bank’s products and services.”
Mr Addo promised the Abossey Okai customers they are going to be served with simple, secure and different banking worth their experience.
The CBG MD said the launch of Labone, Korle Bu, Asafo and Alabar branches over the last six months demonstrates the bank’s commitment to stand with its customers.
CBG is the third largest bank in Ghana with 114 branches operational across the regions of Ghana. In less than a year, CBG has impressively moved from a negative position to post profits in the half-year business report.
- Mobile Money transactions in only 2 months of 2023 hit ¢264.1bn
- We would all have sworn to Antoa if my dad was alive – Zanetor Rawlings
- Kamala Harris urges Ghana’s creditors to help meet debt obligation amid IMF talks
- Speculation that NDC imposed its decision on Minority Caucus is untrue – Sammy Gyamfi
- Popular American filmmaker Spike Lee is in Ghana
- T-Bills auction: sales undersubscribed by 23%; interest rates remain stable
- I don’t know – Akufo-Addo on presence or otherwise of Al-Qaeda troops in Ghana
- BoG increases policy rate to 29.5%; loans to remain expensive
- We’re committed to helping Ghana resolve current economic crisis – China assures
- Ghana records $752.8m trade surplus in first 2 months of 2023
- People fail in life due to their mindset – Motivational speaker
- Become the voice of climate change reporting – Climate Change Fellows urged
- Destination Ghana Global Project announces This Is Africa Festival
- Kamala Harris features Black Sherif, Amaarae on Spotify playlist
- Kwaebibirem United FC to raise funds to support operation of the club
- 9-year-old Fotocopy makes history with two concerts in a day
- Ivy Setordjie: Drinking to a warming globe – Part 1
- World Theater Day: Stakeholders urged to commit more resources to industry
- I did not defy orders not to vote for Akufo-Addo’s ministerial nominees – Akatsi North MP
- I was sexually harassed on a bus – Ernest Opoku reveals
- Ghanaians are not go-getters compared to Nigerians – Oscar Bimpong
- Reports that banks are facing insolvency risk over DDE malicious – Ghana Association of Banks
- Re: Banks facing insolvency risks on debt exchange programme
- AFCON 2023Q: Osman Bukari salvages point for Black Stars against Angola
- Substantial elements of Anti-LGBTQ bill have been modified – Akufo-Addo