The forecourt of the Multimedia Group is charged as the 2020 edition of Adom TV’s annual ‘Fufuo Party’ gathers momentum.
Thousands of patrons in and around Accra have thronged the venue with their ‘asankas’ to enjoy good fufu as well as good music.
Food to be enjoyed by patrons include: Fufu with goat light soup, fresh fish light soup, chicken and cow groundnut soup and palm nut soup and not forgetting the delicious grasscutter ‘Abunuabunu‘ soup.
For drinks, patrons get to enjoy the ever favourite local drinks like ‘sobolo’, ‘lamugene’, ‘asaana’ and ‘palm wine’.
- Moody’s downgrades Ghana to further junk status, warns investors could lose in debt restructuring
- Organised Labour rejects 18% salary increment
- “We’ve been tracking Mohammed Kudus for more than one year” – Barcelona Director
- Qatar 2022: “Kudus is currently the World Cup best player” – Prince Boateng
- Some OMCs start reducing fuel prices, GOIL down by 3.5%
- Minority welcomes government’s decision to reintroduce road toll in 2023
- Ronaldo receives $225m offer to play for Saudi Arabian club
- Ato Forson calls out ministers and MPs for abandoning 2023 budget to watch football in Qatar
- ‘Insulting’ Ashanti Regional NSS Boss to appear before Committee of Inquiry
- 2023 Budget: TUC rejects government’s salary projection of ₵44.9m
- Kwesi Agyare’s art exhibition attracting patrons and influencing mindsets in the US
- Agriculture sector grew from 7.4 per cent in 2020 to 8.4 per cent in 2021 – Agric Minister
- Nigerian student Aminu Adamu Mohammed accused of defaming Aisha Buhari
- One killed in robbery attack on Bimbilla-Accra road
- Ghana football: How to dribble around nationality rules
- Cyril Ramaphosa: South African president faces threat of impeachment over ‘Farmgate’
- Rev. Owusu Bempah, six others discharged but state pursues matter before High Court
- Moody’s downgrade is a signal that investors must exercise patience – Prof. Peprah
- Seek out vulture investors now – Prof. Peprah to Ofori-Atta
- Businessman granted bail for defrauding by false pretense
- Banks, investment firms have not acted fairly towards Ghanaian investors – Dr. Atuahene
- National Queen Mothers Platform joins fight against illegal mining
- Defer interest payments and pay principals – Prof. Peprah
- Harmattan Season: Wildfires destroy food crops in North-East Region
- NHIA opens new office at Mion