CIMAF Ghana Limited is celebrating fathers in Ghana in a unique way to commemorate this year’s Father’s Day.
The company has decided to honour some selected fathers in the Greater Accra Region.
The company recognises the sacrifices fathers make to provide shelter for the family.
As a brand that believes in building Africa together, CIMAF is honouring fathers in Ghana with gifts and special messages to thank them for all the sacrifices.
Some of the celebrants are Isreal Laryea of JoyNews, OB of Asempa FM, Bernard Avle, Kwame Nkrumah Tikese of Okay FM and Kofi Kum Bilson
Other activities to celebrate men was to pay for the toll of all men who drove on the Tema Motorway on Father’s Day.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- M.anifest joins father to celebrate his grandmother’s 98th birthday
- Supreme Court dismisses case against regulation of plant breeders
- Doctor fired for prescribing ice cream and video games to child with sore throat
- I’m sad presidency is at the forefront of doing unconstitutional things – Domelevo on Supreme Court ruling
- Archbishop Agyinasare’s comment can trigger security and peace instability – Security analyst
- Some OMCs start increasing fuel prices; Goil selling a litre of petrol, diesel for ¢12.45
- Barker-Vormawor refuses to state his plea as he is slapped with fresh Treason charges
- Gyakye Quayson to contest Assin North seat again in June 27 by-election
- Supreme Court ruling comes as a very big birthday present to me – Domelevo
- WAFU B Women’s U20 Cup: Ghana seal final spot with comeback win over Burkina Faso
- Adom FM, EndPoint Homeopathic Clinic offer free prostate screening exercise
- Adom FM launches ‘Sɛdeɛ Yɛka No Nie’ to promote accurate use of Akan language
- Ghanaians must protect gains made under constitutional rule – NCCE Director
- Adom FM launches ‘Dad Too Can Cook’ event ahead of Father’s Day celebration
- SIM card deactivation: Affected persons have the opportunity to re-register – Ken Ashigbey
- Music royalties at risk as GHAMRO’s operating license is withheld
- Moses OK opens up his music journey
- You’ll have access to your MoMo after restoration – Ken Ashigbey assures ‘blocked’ mobile users
- We’ve received over ¢119m in 3 years from Common Fund – NYA provides partial information to JoySports
- Rejoinder: Supreme Court dismisses land ownership claim by Teshie family
- Former DCE of Akatsi passes on
- Ghana defender Patric Pfeiffer signs for Augsburg until 2027
- Let’s work together for peace in Bawku – VP Bawumia
- SIM card deactivation: Affected persons throng service centres to secure cards
- How changes in the small-scale mining sector are impacting the environment