Information Communications Technology solutions provider, Comsys has once again proven its prowess as one of the leading ICT firms at the forefront of driving digitisation in the country as they scooped 5 coveted awards at the just ended Ghana Information Technology and Telecom Awards (GITTA).
Comsys went home with three organisational awards and an individual award, namely ISP of Year, Enterprise Solutions Provider of the Year Excellence In Customer Services (B2B), while Joint Chief Executives, Funmi Lamptey and Jonathan Lamptey were listed among the Top 20 tech Leaders, a newly created ranking for leading IT experts driving excellence in the industry.
Once again, the ICT solutions firm has positioned its self as an industry leader having remained unbeatable within the enterprise solutions ecosystem, as it won the award for the 10th consecutive time since 2013.
Comsys also won the newly created category; Excellence In Customer Services (B2B). This doesn’t come as a surprise as the firm has earned a reputation for reliability as it constantly delivers value using its state of the art technology; Comsys has built reliable networks across Ghana for over a decade, and continues to lead the industry as the reliable network provider, resulting into an ever-increasing clientele base
Speaking to the media, the Executive Director of Comsys Ghana Limited, Jonathan Lamptey expressed his excitement.
“These awards to us are an affirmation of unwavering commitment to our customers and contribution to business growth and economic development in Ghana’s digital space”, he said,
“We are honoured to be listed among the crème de la crème of I.T organisations, driving excellence in the IT space. Ee could not have achieved this without the tremendous support amazing and exceptional team at Comsys Ghana who supported the company and worked round the clock to ensure client satisfaction always”.
“This award really inspires the company to go higher as we look forward to delivering top-notch services for clients in Ghana and beyond”, he added
The 12th edition of GITTA which had in attendance organizations and individuals from Ghana, Nigeria and South Africa kicked off with a key note speech from the Deputy Minister of Communications & Digitalization, Ama Pomaa Boateng who gave insights on the transformation in Ghana’s digital space and congratulated all winners.
She emphasized on government’s resolve to providing the necessary basic infrastructure, a conducive legal and regulatory environment, and building capacity to improve the adoption and use of ICT to engender digital innovation as a means of leapfrogging the developmental process.
Akin Naphtal, the Group Publisher for TechBerg magazine, organiser of the awards, also applauded industry players for their contribution to driving digital excellence in Ghana in spite of the high inflation in the country and the stifling economic situation for businesses.
- 3 ECG employees charged for stealing ¢2.1m prepaid credits
- Yul Edochie and wife May lose first son
- No one from Ghana’s film industry approached me while I was here – Spike Lee
- Martin Amidu on Anas: ‘Genuine anti-corruption crusaders don’t hide behind masks’
- Power outages imminent as Ghana Gas shuts down Atuabo gas processing plant from April 1
- Davido confirms he’s married to Chioma
- Ambulance case: Court orders Ato Forson to open defence
- Ashanti NDC refutes allegations of wearing military uniforms on campaign tour
- No ‘Closed Season’ for artisanal fishers if NDC wins power in 2024 – Mahama
- We owe Green Ghana seed providers ¢28m, not ¢2.3bn – Government
- WMO retires deadly cyclone Fiona and Ian from list of names
- 5 member committee investigating Kejetia Market fire starts with fact-finding mission
- UBA Ghana holds first quarter ‘Jogging To Bond’
- Livestream: PM Express discusses how to restore capital market after DDEP
- Kuami Eugene offers budding musicians tips for Joy Prime’s ‘Cues & Lyrics’ audition
- Mercy Chinwo threatens musician with ₦2bn lawsuit after he used her name in song
- Mastercard Foundation Health Collaborative allocates $1 million for prospective entrepreneurs
- We’ll pay outstanding debt despite inheriting it – Electrochem
- Lawyer for Jonathan Majors shares alleged texts from woman involved in actor’s assault arrest
- Inaki is not scoring for Ghana because he plays with a No.10 who loves to score – Ignatius Osei Fosu
- Desist from gifting out cedi bouquets, hampers; it is illegal – BoG warns
- Pass outstanding revenue bills – Youth in Accountable Governance to Parliament
- Joint Paper by KAIPTC researchers wins global prize
- Standard Chartered Bank appoints Albert Larweh Asante as new Executive Director
- Al Jazeera exposé: Zimbabwe government gags media