A driver’s mate has died with three others in critical condition after an accident at Bewadze on the Cape Coast- Accra highway.
The accident occurred on Saturday afternoon when a Kia Rhino with registration number GB 4815-20 collided with a Toyota Hiace with the CR 1288-12.
Information gathered by Adom News indicates the Kia Rhino was transporting light poles from Winneba to Accra.
The Toyota Hiace, on the other hand, was transporting onions from Gomoa Dominase to Takoradi.
But upon reaching a section of the road, a vehicle crossed the Kia Rhino, causing the driver to lose control and crash into the side of the Toyota’s mate.
He was trapped for several hours and was dead when Ghana National Fire Service personnel arrived at the scene.
The body has been deposited at the Winneba Trauma Hospital, where the injured are also undergoing treatment.
- 234 men died from prostate cancer between 2013 and 2022 – Report
- UCL: Man United lost to Bayern Munich because of me – Andre Onana
- UCL: Bellingham strikes injury-time Real Madrid winner against Union Berlin
- Samson’s Take: Democracy in danger – stop the police now! Pt. II
- Rotary Club leads medical outreach in Abume
- Niger junta’s PM meets EU envoy amid tension
- Rotary Club of Ho raises ₵250,000 to upgrade Kpando Health Center to Polyclinic Status
- CAF Confederation Cup: Dreams FC to play Sierra Leone’s Kallon in Liberia
- Morocco to spend $12bn on earthquake recovery
- Finding middle ground: The Debate on Disbanding Student-led Traditional and Ritual Practices in Ghanaian Universities
- 2024 Women’s AFCONQ: Black Queens faced challenges before Rwanda game – Nora Hauptle
- 2024 Women’s AFCONQ: Black Queens beating Rwanda 7-0 satisfying – Nora Hauptle
- Deputy NPA CEO receives 2023 Leadership Excellence Award
- Guinean cycles across six countries for spot at Egypt’s Al-Azhar University
- Venezuela sends 11,000 troops to retake prison