Information Minister, Kojo Oppong Nkrumah has opened up on some aspects of his social life away from everyday politics.
Mr. Oppong Nkrumah who is noted for his communication prowess seemingly has an eye on the country’s entertainment industry.
Speaking to JoyNews’ Becky on E vibes, the Minister revealed that ‘Blow My Mind’ by Ghanaian rapper Flowkingstone featuring Akwaboah Jr. is one of his favorite’s songs.
The record was released 2 years ago.
“I love music. I like a lot of hiplife. I like a bit of highlife as well and then I like the Afro beats that the Nigerian guys are doing. And then currently what I’m listening to is Akwaboah and Flowkingstone’s ‘Blow My Mind’.
He added that the record is his favorite.
“Yes. that’s my number one,” he stressed.
E-Vibes hosted by JoyNews’ Becky is a weekly programme that delves into the background of the country’s celebrated personalities who are doing tremendous work in their chosen field of work.
- 30 communities in Central and Greater Accra Regions to experience ‘dumsor’
- ‘I dread pain and abuse’ – A female head porter opens up on her daily trauma
- #FixTheCountry: Mere speeches won’t cut it, people want something substantive – Protestors tell Finance Minister
- Government will address issues raised by #FixTheCountry conveners – Ofori-Atta
- Old students of Wesley Girls refute claims of banning a specific religious group from fasting
- Francis-Xavier Sosu: CNN interview – Akufo-Addo lied or has lost touch with reality in Ghana
- Debt increase of 137% between 2016 and 2020 lower than previous administrations – Ofori-Atta
- ‘Government is either feigning incompetence on the point of how we fix structures or is pretending to fix them’ – Barker-Vormawor
- #FixTheCountry: If all we need is patience, then government is misreading our demand – Barker-Vormawor
- CID probes 53 schools over alleged corruption in school feeding programme; GES directs co-operation
Six robbers attack gold merchant opposite police station at Nkaseim
HIV/AIDs cases on the rise in Ada – Health Director
Accused persons urged to read and understand charges against them
Posthumous DMX album, ‘Exodus’, set for May 28 release
I’m not a suspect in my fiancée’s death investigation — AKA
One dead as 2 brothers clash over plantain
Some religious leaders quote scriptures to support child marriage – NGO reveals
Children below five must go for routine check-ups
ECOWAS must build synergies to achieve food security – Bawumia
Ecole Ronsard holds panel discussion to celebrate Mother’s Day
GCB Bank records significant growth in first quarter
Stephen Appiah excludes Asamoah Gyan from his list of best Ghanaian players
Traders helpless as fire razes part of Kantamanto timber market
Adina shares touching tale of how her mother saved her life
Isaac Piyouri: Africa’s Cashew industry – Retrospection 2020 and Projecting into 2021 Season