Hip life artiste Nana Boroo has said that he is attracted to smart woman rather than materialistic ones.
Speaking in a recent interview with Dr. Pounds on the Hitz High Table (celebrity birthday edition), he said people tend to believe that he likes dating old-but-rich-women popularly referred to as ‘sugar mummies’.
But the Aha y3 d3 hit maker said that the perceptions of many people are wrong and he prefers women who will encourage him to make money.
“People mistake ‘sugar mummies’ for matured women although I’m attracted to smart women.
“I want someone who will talk about business and encourage me to make money. Not a materialistic woman who will be talking about her hair and nails,’’ he said.
Nana Boroo also said that he would rather date a woman who is plus sized than a slim one.
He further explained that he is an African and likes his women big and curvy.
According to him plus sized women show the difference between a man and a woman.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Photos: Ghana, Nigeria delegation arrive in South Africa for tourism hosting
- Kim Porter's son pens emotional post about his late mother
- Video: NDC Congress: Oye Lithur dances to Shatta’s “I know my level”
- Video: Check out Rawlings' dance moves at Konadu's birthday bash
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47
- Video: I’m not bothered by ‘dumb question’ trolls – Wendy Shay
- 2018 AFRIMA in limbo, organisers to call off Ghana event if gov’t…
- Video: Royal visit was just wrong – Fuse ODG
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle
- Video: Kidi is best vocalist in Ghana but he's not on my album – Kuami Eugene