Vice President Dr Mahamudu Bawumia has joined many others across the world in showing love to their better halves on Valentine’s Day.
The former Deputy Governor of the Bank of Ghana surprised his wife Samira when he sent red roses to her at work to show his love.
Mrs Bawumia who was in awe could not hide her emotions as she was pleasantly surprised.
The Vice President recently took a medical leave in the United Kingdom where he was treated for an undisclosed ailment.
Upon his return, he praised his wife’s dedication, love and care during his ailment for which he said he is very grateful.
Mrs Bawumia was the envy of many when the couple visited the Central Mosque to thank Allah and Muslims for their prayers and support.
During his visit to the International Gospel Church, he asked the congregation to thank and pray for his wonderful wife for her care.
“I also want to thank my lovely wife Samira. Even though there were nurses she was the chief nurse, and she seized all my phones and made sure I was resting,” he told the congregation.
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Francis Agyei drops 'Ilona' video ahead of album launch
- Video: Osibisa's Teddy Osei blesses Wiyaala
- I’m Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale put together – Cynthia Millz
- Ghanaians are gradually losing interest in gospel music – A.F Benjamin
- New Music: Kwaisey Pee bounces back with ‘Mabre’ feat. YaaYaa
- Photos: Ghana, Nigeria celebs enjoy Gauteng, KZN, Free State and Global Citizens Concert
- I never said if Shatta Wale organizes awards, Stonebwoy will win ‘Best Dancehall Artiste’ - Ponobiom
- Instinct Wave, HG Concepts set to premiere comedy movie ‘Jacob’
- Video: I went through trials for 10 years - Papa Shee
- Video: Popular musician stuck inside married woman during sex
- We serve you ‘hot’ Adonko for Christmas– Kev, Grenade
- Corporate Kumasi thrilled at first-ever Luv FM-Royal Golf Club ‘Business and Banter’ hang-out
- Sarkodie bashes brainwashed African leaders
- Kwaw Kese to stop smoking in 2019
- Video: People still doubt me because of Ofori Amponsah - Evangelist Papa Shee