Gospel musician Joyce Blessing says she is not perturbed by the numerous controversies that have rocked reports about her near-fatal accident on Christmas Day in 2017.
The 'Mensei Da' singer told Andy Dosty on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM that she and her team were involved in the ghastly accident in Nsawam while they were on their way to Kwahu in the Eastern Region for the ‘Bliss on the Hills' festival.
The accident left the gospel musician’s four-wheel drive badly mangled but many believed that the incident was a publicity stunt.
Asked if any of her team suffered any injuries, she noted that all her team members survived the accident without major injuries.
Reacting to the rumors that the accident was exaggerated, the gospel singer said she is not bothered by petty allegations.
Joyce Blessing has been discharged from the hospital and is doing well.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Stan Lee: Marvel Comics co-creator dies aged 95
- Impressive dress rehearsal for terrific national Mardi Gras in 2019
- Video: Captain Planet reveals how his dead dog connected him to his wife
- Video: ‘Who is Kwesi Arthur?’ check out his response
- Politics scares me now - Maame Dokono
- Donzy, Ephraim ready to go to jail for refusing to pay toll on motorway
- Video: Captain Planet hints of 4x4 comeback
- Video: The best way to deal with trolls is to block them – Captain Planet
- Video: Angelique Kidjo’s powerful performance at WWI armistice centennial
- Videos/Photos: Mammoth crowd, epic performance at Hitz FM SOLO with Kwesi Arthur
- We’re not exploiting our children – Okyeame Kwame’s wife
- Medikal finally confirms breakup with Sister Debbie
- Videos/Photos: Joy FM Corporate Jam; the party of the season!
- Olamide showed me more love than any Ghanaian artiste – E.L
- Video: Nana Tuffour reveals what Kidi, Kuami Eugene, King Promise are getting wrong