Gospel musician Joyce Blessing says she is not perturbed by the numerous controversies that have rocked reports about her near-fatal accident on Christmas Day in 2017.
The 'Mensei Da' singer told Andy Dosty on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM that she and her team were involved in the ghastly accident in Nsawam while they were on their way to Kwahu in the Eastern Region for the ‘Bliss on the Hills' festival.
The accident left the gospel musician’s four-wheel drive badly mangled but many believed that the incident was a publicity stunt.
Asked if any of her team suffered any injuries, she noted that all her team members survived the accident without major injuries.
Reacting to the rumors that the accident was exaggerated, the gospel singer said she is not bothered by petty allegations.
Joyce Blessing has been discharged from the hospital and is doing well.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- MultiChoice Talent Factory networking portal goes live
- Video: I took injections to bleach my skin for movie roles in Nigeria – Actress
- I do the dishes at home - Adjetey Anang reveals
- Koffi Olomidé guilty of rape of 15-year-old girl
- Inna Patty drags ex-Miss Ghana queens to court for defamation
- Kwaw Kese, D-Black, Patapaa are wack rappers – Tinny
- The club of 8 Ghanaian stars to have entered Billboard Chart in 48 years
- FRA! Band, Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue Highlife to tour Spain after winning ‘Vis a Vis’
- Video: Hitz FM’s DJ Bridash drops visuals for ‘Strong Bond’
- Media professionals to vote for 3Music Awards nominees
- Don’t call me Obrafour again, says veteran hiplife artiste
- Obrafour set to celebrate 20 years of ‘Pae Mu Ka’ album with a concert
- Female celebs benefit more in entertainment industry – Ecow Smith-Asante
- US-based Ghanaian rapper handed 15-year sentence
- Photos/Video: Lil Win electrifies Adom ‘Kolor Paaty’