Gospel musician Joyce Blessing says she is not perturbed by the numerous controversies that have rocked reports about her near-fatal accident on Christmas Day in 2017.
The 'Mensei Da' singer told Andy Dosty on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM that she and her team were involved in the ghastly accident in Nsawam while they were on their way to Kwahu in the Eastern Region for the ‘Bliss on the Hills' festival.
The accident left the gospel musician’s four-wheel drive badly mangled but many believed that the incident was a publicity stunt.
Asked if any of her team suffered any injuries, she noted that all her team members survived the accident without major injuries.
Reacting to the rumors that the accident was exaggerated, the gospel singer said she is not bothered by petty allegations.
Joyce Blessing has been discharged from the hospital and is doing well.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: I've forgiven my parents for throwing me away when I was born – Don Little
- I'm not bothered by the young ones using my songs - Kojo Antwi
- Video: Women who earn more than their partners abuse them – D Cryme
- Video: Creative Arts has been neglected - Sidney
- Video: I’ll be tagged greedy if I disclose how much I invested with Menzgold – Lil Win
- Celine Dion, Chance pull tracks with R. Kelly
- Rihanna takes father to court in trademark dispute
- #10YearChallenge: Multimedia staffs chime in
- Video: If you have sex tape of me and Adebayor prove it for $100k – Yvonne Okoro
- #10yearchallenge: See epic throwback photos of Ghanaian celebs
- Video: I’m not exclusive until you marry me – Yvonne Okoro
- Video: I would’ve accepted Menzgold ambassador deal – Yvonne Okoro
- 'You’ve shown me what real love is' – Becca celebrates husband's birthday
- Stop the rubbish; I never invested in Menzgold – Yvonne Nelson
- Menzgold-endorsing celebs not to blame – Brand expert