It is one of the birthdays host of the award-winning Drivetime on Joy FM, Lexis Bill will not forget in a long while.
The bubbly presenter thought that he had seen it all on his special day with lots of cakes, partying and presents at the office.
But the producers of the award-winning show on Joy FM had more up their sleeves.
During the last segment of Wednesday's edition of the show, The Slow Drive, the presenter born Kwame Sakyiama got the surprise of his life as his mother walked into the studio as his co-host!
Mrs Welhemina Animwaah walked into the studio singing happy birthday to you to her firstborn who was all teary upon seeing her.
It was equally emotional for other colleagues in the studio as Mrs Animwaah prayed and praised God for adding another year to the life of her son.
“Thank you for not disappointing me…I pray that God will richly continue to bless you…and may all your dreams come true…happy birthday” were her words to her son live on air.
It was all tears of joy as mother and son shared their moment of joy in remembrance of the day which is special to both of them.
On his part, he thanked his colleagues and the entire Multimedia family for the love shown him on his special day. He disclosed that his parents are one of the best couples in the world who has been helping him with the marital issues he discusses on his show.
"My parents are a perfect example of marriage as they have been through it all bringing up three children. The testimony I have that I use to help other people in their marriages are from my parents' marriage," he added.
For one of the most eligible bachelors, if there is one he would wish to have in his life, it would be the marriage his parents had.
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: I've forgiven my parents for throwing me away when I was born – Don Little
- I'm not bothered by the young ones using my songs - Kojo Antwi
- Video: Women who earn more than their partners abuse them – D Cryme
- Video: Creative Arts has been neglected - Sidney
- Video: I’ll be tagged greedy if I disclose how much I invested with Menzgold – Lil Win
- Celine Dion, Chance pull tracks with R. Kelly
- Rihanna takes father to court in trademark dispute
- #10YearChallenge: Multimedia staffs chime in
- Video: If you have sex tape of me and Adebayor prove it for $100k – Yvonne Okoro
- #10yearchallenge: See epic throwback photos of Ghanaian celebs
- Video: I’m not exclusive until you marry me – Yvonne Okoro
- Video: I would’ve accepted Menzgold ambassador deal – Yvonne Okoro
- 'You’ve shown me what real love is' – Becca celebrates husband's birthday
- Stop the rubbish; I never invested in Menzgold – Yvonne Nelson
- Menzgold-endorsing celebs not to blame – Brand expert