It is one of the birthdays host of the award-winning Drivetime on Joy FM, Lexis Bill will not forget in a long while.
The bubbly presenter thought that he had seen it all on his special day with lots of cakes, partying and presents at the office.
But the producers of the award-winning show on Joy FM had more up their sleeves.
During the last segment of Wednesday's edition of the show, The Slow Drive, the presenter born Kwame Sakyiama got the surprise of his life as his mother walked into the studio as his co-host!
Mrs Welhemina Animwaah walked into the studio singing happy birthday to you to her firstborn who was all teary upon seeing her.
It was equally emotional for other colleagues in the studio as Mrs Animwaah prayed and praised God for adding another year to the life of her son.
“Thank you for not disappointing me…I pray that God will richly continue to bless you…and may all your dreams come true…happy birthday” were her words to her son live on air.
It was all tears of joy as mother and son shared their moment of joy in remembrance of the day which is special to both of them.
On his part, he thanked his colleagues and the entire Multimedia family for the love shown him on his special day. He disclosed that his parents are one of the best couples in the world who has been helping him with the marital issues he discusses on his show.
"My parents are a perfect example of marriage as they have been through it all bringing up three children. The testimony I have that I use to help other people in their marriages are from my parents' marriage," he added.
For one of the most eligible bachelors, if there is one he would wish to have in his life, it would be the marriage his parents had.
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: I took injections to bleach my skin for movie roles in Nigeria – Actress
- I do the dishes at home - Adjetey Anang reveals
- Koffi Olomidé guilty of rape of 15-year-old girl
- Inna Patty drags ex-Miss Ghana queens to court for defamation
- Kwaw Kese, D-Black, Patapaa are wack rappers – Tinny
- The club of 8 Ghanaian stars to have entered Billboard Chart in 48 years
- FRA! Band, Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue Highlife to tour Spain after winning ‘Vis a Vis’
- Video: Hitz FM’s DJ Bridash drops visuals for ‘Strong Bond’
- Media professionals to vote for 3Music Awards nominees
- Don’t call me Obrafour again, says veteran hiplife artiste
- Obrafour set to celebrate 20 years of ‘Pae Mu Ka’ album with a concert
- Female celebs benefit more in entertainment industry – Ecow Smith-Asante
- US-based Ghanaian rapper handed 15-year sentence
- Photos/Video: Lil Win electrifies Adom ‘Kolor Paaty’
- Davido, others escape air mishap