Rapper Kofi Kinaata, is no longer signed to Samini’s High Grade Family.
The ‘Confession‘ singer has decided to move on after his five-year contract with the Artiste and talent management firm owned by the latter ended this month.
A decision on the next phase of his career will be announced at the end of this month.
Kinaata spoke to 233times.com about the decision and also shared memories with Samini’s imprint.
“The relationship I have with every member of the High Grade Family and the challenge to always do your best grew me. From Samini to Tony Pun to every member of the High Grade Family, I learnt a lot and I am forever indebted,” says Kinaata.
He added that, “there are a lot to learn at Highgrade Family and our relationship is great so I will make the announcement to my fans by the end of this month if I will be there or not but whatever the decision is, our relationship is still strong.I will announce to my fans and everyone my final decision by the end of January. We have a very great relationship and I won’t mind signing onto Highgrade Family again.”
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- 8 days of no 'dumsor' shocks Nollywood actor
- MultiChoice clean sweep at Africa TV industry Awards
- Video/Photos: Labadi Beach Hotel picks 3 prestigious awards at 2018 GEM Awards
- I love your hard African face – Medikal tells Fella Makafui
- 2019 Nigerian Election: Musician Banky W joins politics
- Depression is real; seek help – Obour advices fellow musicians
- NGMA: Gifty Osei, Patience Nyarko, Joe Mettle others nominated
- Video: I haven’t quit acting, God’s work taking my time - Majid Michel
- Profanity: We don’t need censorship; it stifles creativity – Rex Omar
- Video: Leave Medikal and Fella Makafui alone – Okyeame Kwame
- Ghanaian-British actor Peter Mensah in Ghana
- Stan Lee: Marvel Comics co-creator dies aged 95
- Impressive dress rehearsal for terrific national Mardi Gras in 2019
- Video: Captain Planet reveals how his dead dog connected him to his wife
- Video: ‘Who is Kwesi Arthur?’ check out his response