Paedae, a member of music duo R2Bees, says he has no plans of marrying.
Speaking in an interview with Doreen Andoh on the Cosmopolitan Mix on Joy FM, the rapper, born Faisal Hakeem, said he does not believe in the concept of two people tying the knot to be called husband and wife.
“No, I’m not married. I don’t even actually believe in the concept of marriage,” he said.
Also known as Omar Sterling, the rapper said even though he will not marry, “we will have kids but I don’t believe in the concept of marriage.”
Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
Managing Director of Telesol, a 4G-internet service provider said the company is set to adopt new technologies to widen the current digital divide between Africa and the rest of the world beginning from Ghana.
When Doreen Andoh tried to probe about Paedae’s rumoured relationship with socialite and legal practitioner Sandra Ankobia, he swiftly responded, “any rumour? No rumour…what’s the rumour?”
“It’s beautiful,” Mugeez, the second half of the duo, also responded in support of Paedae.
Mugeez continued: “...as you know, [ladies] love we, they plenty and as we too we dey do the work like this, we love them….”
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- I haven’t found someone who can tolerate me – E.L on being single
- You’re not qualified to grade rappers if I’m not in Top 5 list – E.L
- Joy Prime, SALM excite thousands at ‘A Beautiful Christmas’ concert
- Peace Hyde speaks on gender parity in Media at the Africa 2018 Forum in Egypt
- Sarkodie is a brother regardless of what people say – E.L
- Video/Photos: MTN Music Festival thrills patrons on Farmers’ Day
- Creative arts industry is an orphan - Kwaw Ansah
- Abena crowned Ghana’s Most Beautiful 2018
- Watch: Shatta Wale releases video for ‘My Level’ hit song
- Popular actor narrates how he lived with a ghost for 3 months
- Photos from Kufuor’s 80th birthday celebrations
- Joy FM presents perfect family getaway on Dec 22
- Beyoncé sings at A-list Indian wedding
- Kevin Hart steps down as Oscars host after 3-day controversy
- Hajia 4Real ‘shows boobs’ in King Promise, Wizkid video