Paedae, a member of music duo R2Bees, says he has no plans of marrying.
Speaking in an interview with Doreen Andoh on the Cosmopolitan Mix on Joy FM, the rapper, born Faisal Hakeem, said he does not believe in the concept of two people tying the knot to be called husband and wife.
“No, I’m not married. I don’t even actually believe in the concept of marriage,” he said.
Also known as Omar Sterling, the rapper said even though he will not marry, “we will have kids but I don’t believe in the concept of marriage.”
When Doreen Andoh tried to probe about Paedae’s rumoured relationship with socialite and legal practitioner Sandra Ankobia, he swiftly responded, “any rumour? No rumour…what’s the rumour?”
“It’s beautiful,” Mugeez, the second half of the duo, also responded in support of Paedae.
Mugeez continued: “...as you know, [ladies] love we, they plenty and as we too we dey do the work like this, we love them….”
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Meet #empawa100 final ten artistes
- Drake buys $400,000 diamond encrusted iPhone case
- Cwesi Oteng elated to have presented latest album to Akufo-Addo
- Donald Trump retweets viral video of woman juggling football
- John Dumelo reacts to ‘predatory and gross’ hugging of Legon students
- Video/Photos: Celestine Donkor thrills in first Drive Time Live Concert
- Video: Stonebwoy to headline Independence Concert
- Video: Our leaders are selfish - Don Little
- Jussie Smollett had no role in own attack, lawyers say
- Video: Young rapper takes on politicians, police, slay queens in freestyle rap
- NYPD investigating commander accused of telling officers to shoot 50 Cent
- Has Meghan's accent changed since marrying Prince Harry?
- Oscars 2019: All awards will be shown live after backlash
- Fred Amugi threatens to sue Rosemond Brown for alleging they had sex
- I officially accept Starboy Kwarteng nickname – Ebony’s Father