Paedae, a member of music duo R2Bees, says he has no plans of marrying.
Speaking in an interview with Doreen Andoh on the Cosmopolitan Mix on Joy FM, the rapper, born Faisal Hakeem, said he does not believe in the concept of two people tying the knot to be called husband and wife.
“No, I’m not married. I don’t even actually believe in the concept of marriage,” he said.
Also known as Omar Sterling, the rapper said even though he will not marry, “we will have kids but I don’t believe in the concept of marriage.”
When Doreen Andoh tried to probe about Paedae’s rumoured relationship with socialite and legal practitioner Sandra Ankobia, he swiftly responded, “any rumour? No rumour…what’s the rumour?”
“It’s beautiful,” Mugeez, the second half of the duo, also responded in support of Paedae.
Mugeez continued: “...as you know, [ladies] love we, they plenty and as we too we dey do the work like this, we love them….”
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: I won't invite 'people' to my wedding – Lilwin
- Steve Bedi to headline PAMA Festival 2019
- Ben Brako tops Global Music Charts with 'Shame and Scandal'
- Bible isn't against Marijuana, stop preaching against it – Rev. Abbeam
- Burna Boy deserved his BET award – Davido
- Cardi B pleads not guilty to assault
- Michelle Obama and Stephen Fry help drive audiobook boom
- Unemployment cause of increased nudity - Vicky Zugah
- Consistency and not hits alone make a good artiste - eShun
- Video: ‘I cannot say Medikal is a fraud boy’ - Strongman
- Don’t marry a woman who cannot cook – Kwesi Arthur's dad to son
- Partnering musicians as a producer is key – Jayso
- First edition of Miss United Continents, Ghana launched
- David Bolton releases visuals for ‘Odo Fofro’ featuring Samini
- Nominees for 2019 Hospitality Awards unveiled