Paedae, a member of music duo R2Bees, says he has no plans of marrying.
Speaking in an interview with Doreen Andoh on the Cosmopolitan Mix on Joy FM, the rapper, born Faisal Hakeem, said he does not believe in the concept of two people tying the knot to be called husband and wife.
“No, I’m not married. I don’t even actually believe in the concept of marriage,” he said.
Also known as Omar Sterling, the rapper said even though he will not marry, “we will have kids but I don’t believe in the concept of marriage.”
When Doreen Andoh tried to probe about Paedae’s rumoured relationship with socialite and legal practitioner Sandra Ankobia, he swiftly responded, “any rumour? No rumour…what’s the rumour?”
“It’s beautiful,” Mugeez, the second half of the duo, also responded in support of Paedae.
Mugeez continued: “...as you know, [ladies] love we, they plenty and as we too we dey do the work like this, we love them….”
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ebony was vilified because of her sexuality – Novelist on stereotype
- I wish Trigmatic were my biological son – Aka Blay
- Adele splits from husband Simon Konecki
- Cardi B rejects plea deal over Queens strip club brawl
- Good Friday special: Luigi Maclean, Globe Productions light up Super Morning Show
- Osibisa marks 50 years of musical excellence
- Video: Ghana DJ Awards PubFest keeps Purple Pub jamming till morning
- Yvonne Nelson urges Ghanaians to boycott elections
- Enough of the love songs - Barima Sidney
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 15): Fameye’s ‘Nothing I get’, Kofi Mole’s ‘Don’t be late’ on the rise
- Harvest Praise 2019 airs live on DStv, GOtv come Good Friday
- Photos: Ghana Jeep Club parties with children of Potter’s Orphanage Village
- Video vixen gives life to Christ, now philanthropist
- New Video: Mista Myles eyes Afrobeats crown with ‘African Girl’
- Assault, killings by uniformed men will make Nigeria collapse - Omotola tells Buhari