As the campaign to find the three kidnapped Takoradi girls continue, Takoradi-based hiplife artiste Kofi Kinaata has reminded the state of its responsibility in finding the girls and reuniting them with their families.
In a recent interview with Becky on the EWITHBECKS show on Joy Prime, Kinaata expressed sadness that the three girls were yet to be found.
He, however, noted that he is confident the authorities involved will find the girls and reunite them with their families.
“I’m sad. One thing they are saying is that the issue is very sensitive and a lot of security measures are being taken when I ask for answers,” he said.
The rapper added that he is in full support of the authorities and would help in any way he can, to find the three missing girls.
Meanwhile, families of the teenage girls who were kidnapped are still appealing to the government to help them find their children.
Watch the video below for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain
- Listen: 'Already' by Beyoncé ft Shatta Wale
- Storm Energy partners Silverbird to premiere Lion King
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah
- AFCON 2019: Fuse ODG to perform at closing ceremony
- Kevin Spacey: Massachusetts prosecutors drop sex assault case