Yes, you read right! Medikal’s “Omo Ada” has reigned at number one, four times in a row.
The song dethroned “Chochomucho” in the first week of March to top the list and it is yet to give up the spot.
“Omo Ada” (Dem Sleep) seems to get more and more popular each day.
The song has been on the Adom FM music chart for 11 weeks.
The December 2018 song “Kpo Keke” by Stonebwoy after losing the number one spot in week nine dropped to number four.
However, the song is showing potential in claiming the number one spot as it is slowly becoming the people’s favourite.
The song which features Medikal, DarkoVibes, Kelvyn Boy and Kwesi Arthur has taken over number two position which was reigned by Obaapa Christy’s “W’asue Me.”
DJ Mic Smith’s song featuring Patoranking ‘Jama’ has held on for long in the charts managing to remain in the top ten.
This week it is at number three.
‘W’asue Me’ by Obaapa Christy had held on to number two for twice in a row. In week 13, the song has fallen to number four, still not a bad place to be.
Sarkodie’s 2019 release ‘I Know’ featuring Reekado Banks has pushed ‘Chochomucho’ to be at number five.
Number six, which was held on to for two weeks by ‘Wrowroho’ by Agbeshie, has been taken over by ‘Chochomucho’. Even though the song by Bless keeps falling down the chart, it has been able to stay in the top ten.
At number seven is ‘Walaahi’ by Kuami Eugene.
People just cannot get enough of Medikal’s Ayekoo. The song has climbed two spots up to number eight.
Okyeame Kwame’s ‘Bra’ has reclaimed the number nine spot.
DJ Vyruski’s ‘Baby’, which made its debut at number 20 in week 12, has jumped to number 10.
The song featuring Shatta Wale, KiDi and Kuami Eugene is fast becoming the people’s favourite.
Ohemaa Mercy’s ‘Onim Me’ has moved up to number 11.
It looks like the journey of ‘Proud F Boys’ (Boys Boys) in the top ten has come to an end. The song by Tulenkey ft Eddie Khae is number 12.
‘Mr. Badman’ by KiDi featuring Kwesi Arthur has not been doing as well as it was expected to. The 2019 release since his its debut on the charts is stuck in the middle and is showing no signs of going up the charts. It is number 13.
‘Nothing I get’ by Fameye has made its first appearance on the chart. The song which advises people not to be jealous of others is number 14.
At number 15 is ‘Love You Die’ by Andy Dosty featuring Kuami Eugene.
After making its debut at number 19, ‘Picture’ by R2Bees has moved up the chart to 16.
Dada Hafco’s ‘Fall Down’ is steadily climbing the charts. In week 13, the song is at number 17.
‘Strong Bond’ by DJ Bridash featuring Yaw Berk and King Maaga, maintains its number 18 spot from the previous week.
At number 19 is ‘Poverty’ by J.Derobie.
‘Don’t Be Late’ by Kofi Mole has made it debut on the chart. The song is gradually becoming one of the most played in the country. It is at number 20.
A minute of silence for the departed ‘Wrowroho’ by Agbeshie featuring Medikal and ‘Tokyo’ by King Promise featuring Wizkid.
Join Andy Dosty this and every Saturday at 12:30 pm, on the Adom Chart Show on Adom FM, to find out if ‘Omo Ada’ will still hold unto number one or be dragged down.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- VGMA@20: Oragnisers fail to announce 'Artiste of the Year' due to Shatta, Stonebwoy fight
- VGMA@20: Sarkodie crowned ‘Artiste of the Decade’
- VGMA@20: “You are my son” – Amakye Dede crowns Kuami Eugene
- “I’m really sorry” - Stonebwoy apolgises for pulling gun at VGMA@20
- Video: VGMA@20: Stonebwoy pulls gun as Bhim Nation, Shatta Wale camps clash
- Photos: Fashion moment on the Red Carpet of VGMA@20
- VGMA@20: Check out winners at 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- VGMA@20: Live updates of 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- I’m rooting for Kuami Eugene to win ‘Artiste of the Year’ – Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Watch 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards live
- Arnold Schwarzenegger drop-kicked at South Africa event
- It's fraud when artiste don't perform live – Samini
- Staying united secured our success - Daughters of Glorious Jesus
- Kwesi Arthur, Chris Attoh, Dumelo, others headline week's entertainment news
- Give underground artistes slots on big shows – Rapper Ikroniq pleads