Rapper Trigmatic is set to release his fourth studio album titled “Eigth Element” later this year.
Speaking on Fresh Juice on Joy Prime last Friday, Trigmatic said he has been working hard to give fans his best on this album.
“We have been doing a lot of projects behind the scenes. Apart from this album, I plan to release an EP too,” he told Mauvie, host of the show.
The last song Trigmatic released was the remix of “My Life” on which he featured great Ghanaian rappers, M.anifest, Worlasi and A.I.
However, fans have been wanting more from the award-winning artiste in 2019.
To focus more on music and give fans the best of work, Trigmatic, in March 2019, quit his job at the Accra-based radio station YFM.
The rapper in an interview said “there was a bit of demand from last year but time wouldn’t allow me because I had to be on the radio. There was a festival I was supposed to attend in Australia but there was a bit of a problem because I had gone on leave already. Same thing with Zanzibar”, he said.
Trigmatic added, “I felt like it was shifting attention from my music career.”
He has called on fans to expect more from him in the coming years.
The rapper, who has been touring the country for the second edition of his “My Life” Concert, will release a new song before the album comes out.
Trigmatic has three albums and an EP to his name.
He released “Stains on a Cloth” mixtape in 2007, “Permanent Stains” in 2010, “SOUL-u-TIONS” in 2011 and “M.A.T.I.C” in 2017.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Photos: Okyeame Kwame dazzles at ‘Made in Ghana’ album launch
- 26 years of courtesy calls on Chief Imam in Photos
- Okyeame Kwame’s album launch, a truly Made-In-Ghana show
- Sarkodie celebrates mother’s birthday with lovely message, photos
- Non-stop live band performance rocks Luv FM Family Party in the Park
- Video: Lil Win charms crowd at MTN-Adom Kwahu Mega Street Bash
- Photos: Families receive fresh life at Luv FM Family Party in the Park
- Tinny says 'whack' rapper comment was for hype – D Black
- Ebony was vilified because of her sexuality – Novelist on stereotype
- I wish Trigmatic were my biological son – Aka Blay
- Adele splits from husband Simon Konecki
- Cardi B rejects plea deal over Queens strip club brawl
- Good Friday special: Luigi Maclean, Globe Productions light up Super Morning Show
- Osibisa marks 50 years of musical excellence
- Video: Ghana DJ Awards PubFest keeps Purple Pub jamming till morning