Rapper Trigmatic is set to release his fourth studio album titled “Eigth Element” later this year.
Speaking on Fresh Juice on Joy Prime last Friday, Trigmatic said he has been working hard to give fans his best on this album.
“We have been doing a lot of projects behind the scenes. Apart from this album, I plan to release an EP too,” he told Mauvie, host of the show.
The last song Trigmatic released was the remix of “My Life” on which he featured great Ghanaian rappers, M.anifest, Worlasi and A.I.
However, fans have been wanting more from the award-winning artiste in 2019.
To focus more on music and give fans the best of work, Trigmatic, in March 2019, quit his job at the Accra-based radio station YFM.
The rapper in an interview said “there was a bit of demand from last year but time wouldn’t allow me because I had to be on the radio. There was a festival I was supposed to attend in Australia but there was a bit of a problem because I had gone on leave already. Same thing with Zanzibar”, he said.
Trigmatic added, “I felt like it was shifting attention from my music career.”
He has called on fans to expect more from him in the coming years.
The rapper, who has been touring the country for the second edition of his “My Life” Concert, will release a new song before the album comes out.
Trigmatic has three albums and an EP to his name.
He released “Stains on a Cloth” mixtape in 2007, “Permanent Stains” in 2010, “SOUL-u-TIONS” in 2011 and “M.A.T.I.C” in 2017.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- My mom and I were abandoned by my father – Nsromma star
- It will be difficult going back to school – Kuami Eugene
- I’m a shopaholic, I need prayers – Jackie Appiah
- Abraham Attah to star in Birdman’s film
- Lena Headey didn’t like Cersei’s ‘Game of Thrones’ death scene
- Girlfriends, side-chicks of Black Stars players should be allowed into their camp – Mzbel
- Duchess Meghan nominated for World Fashion Award
- Video: Do politics if you want Ghana to move forward – A Plus
- Pushing foreign genres will not sell Ghana - Mikki Osei Berko to artistes
- “You can’t be serious” - Kwesi Arthur's dad reacts to his plan to marry at 35
- Comedy play 'Adam in Court' stages on June 22
- Cardi B forced to perform in bathrobe after wardrobe malfunction
- 2019 MTV Movie, TV Awards: The only 10 moments people will be talking about
- I received death threats over Konkonsa show on Radio Gold - Mikki Osei Berko
- Father's Day: Celebs gush over their daddies