Actress Nadia Buari has promised to serve Ghanaians with more movies 2019.
Speaking on “E with Becks,” the actress said she had worked in a lot of movies in 2018 however some people kept saying they have not seen her in any of them.
“It’s a little annoying when people say they have not seen me in a movie yet but I am working,” she stated.
The actress appeared in the movie “Hashtag” released in 2018 about a psychopathic couple who combines money, technology and creativity on a mission to revenge their brutally murdered loved one believed to have been murdered by a group of "social media freaks."
The mother of four revealed she is working on producing two movies this year with her production company.
Also, she said doing a lot more charity work this year is all she can think about.
Nadia Buari revealed she gets more fulfilled when she gives back to society.
“To give just a piece of a toy to a little kid and see him smile is fulfilling,” she stated.
The actress continued, “I am going to do a lot more donations.”
In her New Year message for her fans the actress said: “God is everything, I think we should all get as much closer to God as we can.”
She added, “don’t let anyone or anything stop you from dreaming big.”
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: Adekunle Gold, Simi release new song to celebrate their wedding
- Daddy Lumba, Kojo Antwi comparison impossible - Okyeame Kwame
- Photos: Ataa Mensah of 'Showcase in Ga' dies at 91
- Video/Photos: Daughters of Glorious Jesus pay courtesy call to Multimedia Group
- Video: I've forgiven my parents for throwing me away when I was born – Don Little
- I'm not bothered by the young ones using my songs - Kojo Antwi
- Video: Women who earn more than their partners abuse them – D Cryme
- Video: Creative Arts has been neglected - Sidney
- Video: I’ll be tagged greedy if I disclose how much I invested with Menzgold – Lil Win
- Celine Dion, Chance pull tracks with R. Kelly
- Rihanna takes father to court in trademark dispute
- #10YearChallenge: Multimedia staffs chime in
- Video: If you have sex tape of me and Adebayor prove it for $100k – Yvonne Okoro
- #10yearchallenge: See epic throwback photos of Ghanaian celebs
- Video: I’m not exclusive until you marry me – Yvonne Okoro