Controversial musician Barimah Sydney says his new track to drop on March 6, will highlight on the ills of the Akufo-Addo’s government as well as embattled gold dealership firm, Menzgold.
Although he describes President Akufo-Addo’s governance as impressive, he is bent on pouring out his lamentation in a song he titles ‘State of Affairs’.
The musician known for his activism during political seasons has been tagged by many as a New Patriotic Party (NPP) sympathiser.
This perception became rife after he endorsed government’s flagship ‘Free SHS policy.
“It is all going to be in the new song coming up...I’m putting everything I have seen from January 7 to date in one song including the Menzgold issue,” Barimah Sydney said.
Watch the video:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- MultiChoice Talent Factory networking portal goes live
- Video: I took injections to bleach my skin for movie roles in Nigeria – Actress
- I do the dishes at home - Adjetey Anang reveals
- Koffi Olomidé guilty of rape of 15-year-old girl
- Inna Patty drags ex-Miss Ghana queens to court for defamation
- Kwaw Kese, D-Black, Patapaa are wack rappers – Tinny
- The club of 8 Ghanaian stars to have entered Billboard Chart in 48 years
- FRA! Band, Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue Highlife to tour Spain after winning ‘Vis a Vis’
- Video: Hitz FM’s DJ Bridash drops visuals for ‘Strong Bond’
- Media professionals to vote for 3Music Awards nominees
- Don’t call me Obrafour again, says veteran hiplife artiste
- Obrafour set to celebrate 20 years of ‘Pae Mu Ka’ album with a concert
- Female celebs benefit more in entertainment industry – Ecow Smith-Asante
- US-based Ghanaian rapper handed 15-year sentence
- Photos/Video: Lil Win electrifies Adom ‘Kolor Paaty’