Controversial musician Barimah Sydney says his new track to drop on March 6, will highlight on the ills of the Akufo-Addo’s government as well as embattled gold dealership firm, Menzgold.
Although he describes President Akufo-Addo’s governance as impressive, he is bent on pouring out his lamentation in a song he titles ‘State of Affairs’.
The musician known for his activism during political seasons has been tagged by many as a New Patriotic Party (NPP) sympathiser.
This perception became rife after he endorsed government’s flagship ‘Free SHS policy.
“It is all going to be in the new song coming up...I’m putting everything I have seen from January 7 to date in one song including the Menzgold issue,” Barimah Sydney said.
Watch the video:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Some big artistes used to kneel down for misbehaving – Hammer
- I don’t feel celebrated enough – Kwaw Kese laments
- Stonebwoy gears up for Shuga Summer Tour
- I won't beef with someone who can't write her own songs – Kelvyn Boy
- Modelling not lucrative in Ghana — Chantelle Dapaah
- Reggie Rockstone leaves VVIP?
- Video: Kofi Adjorlolo dating Victoria Lebene mere media stunt – Abeiku Santana
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 23): Kwesi Arthur's ‘Nobody’ gunning for number 1?
- Russian poker star electrocuted in bath at home
- Popular illusionist ready to stun patrons at 2019 MMC Live
- From Nollywood to pulpit: Eucharia Anunobi’s untold conversion story
- Sarkodie doesn’t come to bed early – Wife
- Lawyer: Cuba Gooding Jr. will turn self in on groping charge
- I saved Ghanaian rap music from dying – Medikal brags
- Video: Patapaa chills with European girlfriend at the beach