Controversial musician Barimah Sydney says his new track to drop on March 6, will highlight on the ills of the Akufo-Addo’s government as well as embattled gold dealership firm, Menzgold.
Although he describes President Akufo-Addo’s governance as impressive, he is bent on pouring out his lamentation in a song he titles ‘State of Affairs’.
The musician known for his activism during political seasons has been tagged by many as a New Patriotic Party (NPP) sympathiser.
This perception became rife after he endorsed government’s flagship ‘Free SHS policy.
“It is all going to be in the new song coming up...I’m putting everything I have seen from January 7 to date in one song including the Menzgold issue,” Barimah Sydney said.
Watch the video:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Mr Eazi doesn't own a car, he uses Uber
- Chris Brown arrested in Paris after rape allegation
- Beyoncé and Jay Z To visit Ghana?
- ‘I wanted to throw up’ - Ghana’s youngest pilot shares maiden flight experience
- There’s no beef between Medikal and I – Kuami Eugene
- Afro-beats musician Skye Brain releases new single ‘The Soul Grind’
- A night of talent, surprises await patrons at Joy FM’s Open Mic Friday
- Don’t date for too long - MzVee advises
- Bleaching is not the beauty standard – Fuse ODG
- MTN's Digital Music conference focuses on local artistes
- Artistes paid to put my name in their songs - Appietus
- 'I never invested in Menzgold' - Okyeame Kwame
- We dated for 5 years – Adekunle Gold confirms getting married to Simi
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Yvonne Okoro reveals recording sex tape with ex-boyfriend