Gospel Music dynamo, Jeshurun Okyere has released his first single for the year titled, Yahweh (Victory Chant).
The song which featured Kingsley Ampoful was written and composed by Jeshurun Okyere and Nadia Kofi.
According to Jeshurun, "the song was inspired by the fact that in spite of the unique challenges we all go through God has already assured us of victory," he said.
He encouraged all believers not to give up in times of adversaries because God has already won the battle for them.
The single which was produced by Dave The Music Box, is off his #NewThings album to be released later in the year.
The video was directed by Stanley Adjetey of Take 2 films.
Jeshurun Okyere, in 2017 earned two nominations for that year's Ghana Music Awards. He was a contender in ‘Gospel Artiste of the Year’ and ‘Gospel Song of the Year’ categories.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: Wendy Shay surprised with party on 23rd birthday
- 90% of people on social media live fake lives – Yvonne Nelson
- Jussie Smollett arrested over false attack report
- Video: Akufo-Addo seals SONA speech with kiss from Rebecca
- New Music: Mimlife Records new act ‘Mista Myles’ drops new song
- Our welcoming attitude is the strongest tourist attraction – Akufo-Addo
- Gov't to complete 2 theatres in creative industry - Akufo-Addo
- Vodafone joins Stanbic Jazz train for 3rd time in a row
- Ebony’s unreleased songs: 60% for Bullet, 40% for me – Dad
- Stop pressuring me to marry – Patience Nyarko
- We don’t know Akuapem Poloo – Chief denies her
- Photos: Music Producer, Kaywa ordained man of God
- Oscars 2019: 17 quirky facts about this year's Academy Awards
- Okyeame Kwame, wife present third edition of ‘Flaunt Your Lover’
- Let’s cast our nets wider when booking artistes for shows – Tic