Actor and comedian, Richard Asante, popularly known as Kalybos has been signed on as the brand ambassador and a shareholder of a new digital marketing app, Geddit.
According to Kalybos, he is proud to join the camp of Geddit which aims at creating awareness for digital marketing.
Speaking at the press conference Wednesday, June 19, 2019, at the Golden Tulip hotel, the comedian said: “Geddit is a platform that helps you to get closer to brands, businesses and products.”
He explained “what you see on the Geddit platform are towers that represent brands, products, businesses, goods and whatever you want to sell to the public. As a customer or consumer, you get unto that platform to play and win prizes from there.”
Kalybos revealed when Geddit was pitched, he made some enquiries and realized it was of a great benefit not just to him but business owners who want to get their brands to the ordinary people at home.
Also, consumers do not only spend time playing the game but also enjoy the fruits of their work, while being given the chance to meet new businesses and products, he added.
The ‘Boys Kasa’ actor said as the brand ambassador, he’s going to go beyond just brand influencing and also use his role as an actor to promote Geddit through his fellow actors.
“When it comes to brand influencing there’s a lot that goes into it but this time around we want to take it a step forward. We will try to fit into whatever brand we influence on Geddit Ghana. Because I’m an actor, I will put it to my fellow actors and the industry team” Kalybos.
Also present at the event was CEO of Geddit Ghana, Jeffter Kwaah, actor James Gardiner, comedian Bismark Odoi and host of This Is Gospel on Hitz FM, Frankie 5.
Kalybos with Nana Brew, Frankie 5, and Bismack Odoi
Geddit is a game revolution in digital marketing with a target to generate store and or online traffic to help businesses connect with consumers and to get amazing results in the digital marketing space with their tagline “games are more fun when you win real prizes”
Right to left: CEO of Geddit Ghana, Jeffter Kwaah, Kalybos, Nana brew and Frankie 5
Geddit Ghana will officially be launched on July 12, at the Golden Tulip Hotel in Accra.
“Geddit Ghana is the first exploring branch of Africa,” says the CEO of Geddit, Andreas Bakketeig.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah
- AFCON 2019: Fuse ODG to perform at closing ceremony
- Kevin Spacey: Massachusetts prosecutors drop sex assault case
- Ghanaian delegation in Spain for Vis-a-Vis Festival
- Video: Strika's handler hands over ¢40,000 to actor
- Shatta Wale to tour with Beyoncé
- We didn’t pitch any material to get selected – Bulldog opens up about Beyoncé-Shatta collab
- Milk this opportunity, it's not about ‘pah pah’ anymore – Shatta Wale told
- Shatta Wale trends #1 in Ghana, 8 worldwide after Beyonce feature news
- Celebs, fans react to news on Shatta Wale, GuiltyBeatz’s feature with Beyonce
- GuiltyBeatz produces 3 songs on Beyonce's 'The Lion King: The Gift' album
- Stonebwoy, Samini congratulate Shatta Wale on Beyonce feature