Fast-rising afro-beat act, Pacy Mordey, has revealed that, she receives over 500 marriage proposals on social media daily.
According to the World Map Records signee, this happened after she released her maiden single "Korti Beka", which has dominated the airwaves over the past months.
''I'm not bothered about the proposals because I’m not ready to be in a relationship. For now, I want to focus on doing some good music.
''I acknowledge their admiration for me but I will urge them to support me because I have a lot to offer them. I'm pleading with them to support my music and they should expect something big this year,'' Pacy Mordey revealed.
Noted for her unique singing prowess, Pacy Mordey recently dropped her new single ''Boa Me'', a song that seeks to inspire the youth.
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: Mum told me Reggie Rockstone sounded like a porn star’s name
- Van Vicker jabs Kofi Asamoah for saying blacks can't be wise as whites
- Videos/Photos: Steve Harvey visits Cape Coast Castle, gets emotional
- Nigerian comedian, Klint da Drunk involved in accident
- Video: Emotional McBrown recounts 20-year struggle to have a child
- Ghanaian actors are too comfortable - Moesha Boduong
- Video: Comedian Steve Harvey in Ghana for Year of Return
- Pius wins hearts with dance moves at Chicago’s Ghanafest 2019
- 'What Do Girls Really Want' – Sister Derby, Freda Rhymz, others school Lord Paper
- Checkout Becca's birthday message from husband
- I deserve to be among top ten best rappers – Tinny
- It's unfair to compare young rappers to older ones – Hammer
- Anger as Kenyan copyright society pays musicians $24 as royalties
- Nana Ama McBrown celebrates 42 birthday with hot photo
- Video: Presby Church rejected my National Service posting because of my hairstyle – KiDi