Ghanaian youngster Ernest Nuamah has been named the 2022/23 Danish Superliga as the Player of the Year following a good campaign with FC Nordsjaelland.
The 19-year-old received votes from all players from the 12 clubs in the league to claim the prestigious award to cap off what has been a great season for him.
Nuamah scored 12 goals and provided four assists Nordsjaelland fell just short of winning the Danish league title.
Nordsjaelland finished second in the league with the Ghanaian helping his side to a silver medal finish in the league.
The youngster, earlier in the week, was voted the Best Player of the Spring in the 2023 Superligaen, receiving the award from Andreas Schjelderup, who won it in autumn 2022, where the Ghanaian came sixth.
Nuamah recently earned a call-up to the Black Stars squad for the upcoming 2023 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Madagascar this month.
He is also expected to travel with Ghana’s Black Meteors for the 2023 U-23 Africa Cup of Nations to be staged in Morocco.
- ‘Things have deteriorated’ – E.L spotted at #OccupyJulorBiHouse protest Day 2
- Akufo-Addo was not sincere with Ghanaians in his self-assessment of fighting corruption – Domelevo
- Tunisia arrests cartoonist for drawings mocking PM
- Missing Nigerian journalist found dead in pit
- Don’t disenfranchise persons with disabilities – Ghana Federation of Disability to EC
- Man arrested for dishonestly selling land, others for ₵230k
- FIFA boss Infantino discusses football growth in Rwanda with President Paul Kagame
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: The dramatic arrests, harassment, abuse, and more on Day 1
- MTN MoMo, ECG and Hubtel partner to provide enhanced Bill Payment Solutions to customers
- Lionel Messi: I’ll like to be a sporting director after I retire
- Message from the Morning Man: Why Do You Do It?
- Labadi Beach gets a refresh on World Cleanup Day
- New York Police find drugs in trapdoor at fentanyl nursery
- Today’s front pages: Friday, September 22, 2023
- D-Black shows chats with Sefa on TV to prove ‘no intimate’ relationship