Singer Fameye walked down the runway as a model at the just-ended Glitz Africa Fashion Weekend show.
The ‘Praise’ hitmaker modelled for Jants Collection, a custom African company that creates modern clothing blended with African style.
A number of designers and models made daring fashion statements at the show which took place at The Lotte in Accra recently but Fameye’s debut on the runway was noteworthy.
He was captured dazzling in two magnificent costumes, including an African-inspired jumpsuit and a sleeveless t-shirt with signature cargo pants.
The “Nothing I get” hitmaker’s stroll down the Glitz Africa Fashion Weekend runway is another notable occasion that promotes his quest for global stardom in the music industry.
He had just returned from an international promotional tour in support of his album, “Songs of Peter.”
Glitz Africa Fashion Week is a fashion and beauty business platform that hosts over 40 designers across Africa with a trade exhibition.
The initiative was developed to provide a stage to showcase the innovative and creative talent of African fashion designers that causes an impact on the whole supply chain.
- Akufo-Addo swears in 3 new members of Electoral Commission
- ECG disconnects power to Ho Airport, GRA over debt
- Fella Makafui reacts after Twitter user accuses her of ‘sleeping’ with Medikal’s ex-manager
- Overborrowing is one of Akufo-Addo’s biggest mistakes – Prof Adei
- ‘Western Togoland’: 5 secessionists handed 5 years in jail each
- Ludacris hangs out with Sarkodie in Ghana, fans speculate new music
- Ghana v Angola: Kingsley Schindler replaces injured Tariq Lamptey
- Cedi may record mixed performance to dollar this week
- GALLERY: Best pictures from Black Stars training at Accra Sports Stadium on Monday
- Putin says ties with Africa a priority to Moscow
- Digitalisation to help reduce ECG’s commercial losses – Samuel Mahama
- ECG mass disconnection campaign to be sustained indefinitely – Samuel Mahama
- We’ll meter all distribution transformers to fight power theft – Samuel Mahama
- Former Accra Regional Hospital Medical Director files nomination for Garu
- AFCON 2023Q: Goalpost collapses and injures Wollacott in training
- Ugandan parliament passes bill to jail gay people
- Ghana’s economy is still afloat because of Alan Kyerematen’s vision – Buaben Asamoah
- Intimidation of journalists is on the rise – Kweku Andoh Awotwi
- I have already won Ayawaso West Wuogon NDC primaries – Fred Nuamah
- Playback: One-one-on with Managing Director of ECG on PM Express
- EC has become an annex of the NPP – Sammy Gyamfi
- If you move right, you don’t need 10 shows to be okay – Kelvyn Boy
- Akufo-Addo is packing EC with known NPP members – Kofi Adams
- 3 JoyNews journalists win big at Merck Foundation 2022 Media Recognition Awards
- I want to be President to build a new Ghana –Kwaku Kobeah