Prime Morning on Joy Prime was the toast of Twitter Friday, as a host of stars graced the show as part of its Pre-Father’s Day celebration.
The veteran actor Kweku Sintim-Misa (KSM) who was the show’s main guest took time to recount his childhood.
He spoke fondly of how growing up with his father who was also his role model was as well as how that transformed his own journey of fatherhood.
Young Ghanaian comedian SDK and popular dancer Dancegod-Lloyd alongside their fathers were also on the show.
The son-father pairs competed against each other in a game of ‘Who knows their father best’ and then finishing it off with a dance battle.
Throughout the 3-hours duration of the show, which started from 6 am, the hashtag #PrimeMorning appeared on Twitter’s top trends, alongside the accompanying #fathersdayonprimemorning; which got twitter buzzing.
The show also saw live performances from The Ashawos band and poets, Menaye and Barima Yoofi.
Prime Morning airs on Joy Prime on weekdays from 6 am prompt.
- Sam George: Lack of bed and ambulance led to death of a 12-year-old
- Ordering loophole allowed students to eat for free at KFC for six months
- Woman attacked by wild antelope succumbs to death
- Ernest Ako (Former IGP)
- Parliament will carry out its own investigation into alleged assault on Citi FM journalists – James Agalga
- Accounts of how some people are treated by National Security shocking – Samson Lardi
- Playback: Newsfile discusses alleged assault on Citi FM journalists, Otumfuo joins ‘galamsey’ fight
- Social media reacts to Affail Monney’s apology on Citi FM journalist’s breach of ethics comment
- I’m surprised DSP Azugu is still at post after Ayawaso West Wuogon violence – James Agalga
- Complaints by aggrieved KATH staff have been resolved – Head of Surgery Directorate
Attacks on journalists: Seek help from international bodies if national agencies fail to address problem – Ken Ashigbey
Shun party politics at the workplace – Central Regional Minister
GPL: Four games to lookout for on matchday 25
Wesley Girls: Peace Council calls on Ghanaians to be circumspect in Pronouncements
Israel strike in Gaza destroys building with AP, other media
Chinese busted for mining at River Pra by military task force
Rotary Club builds classroom block for Yahima SDA
Government must involve local communities in anti-galamsey campaign – Galamsey Researcher
We’ll fully cooperate with Energy Minister to facilitate lifting of new LPG outlets ban – LPG Marketers Association
Covid-19 has affected blood mobilisation – Dr Srofenyo
We have $200m for you to borrow – ECOWAS Bank to governments, businesses
Ban on drumming and noisemaking imposed in Korle-Klottey as preparations towards Homowo begin
US to deepen bilateral relationship with Ghana as United Airlines recommences flights to KIA
Photos from the 2021 national Eid-ul-Fitr ceremony