Prime Morning on Joy Prime was the toast of Twitter Friday, as a host of stars graced the show as part of its Pre-Father’s Day celebration.
The veteran actor Kweku Sintim-Misa (KSM) who was the show’s main guest took time to recount his childhood.
He spoke fondly of how growing up with his father who was also his role model was as well as how that transformed his own journey of fatherhood.
Young Ghanaian comedian SDK and popular dancer Dancegod-Lloyd alongside their fathers were also on the show.
The son-father pairs competed against each other in a game of ‘Who knows their father best’ and then finishing it off with a dance battle.
Throughout the 3-hours duration of the show, which started from 6 am, the hashtag #PrimeMorning appeared on Twitter’s top trends, alongside the accompanying #fathersdayonprimemorning; which got twitter buzzing.
The show also saw live performances from The Ashawos band and poets, Menaye and Barima Yoofi.
Prime Morning airs on Joy Prime on weekdays from 6 am prompt.
- Citi FM journalist gained access to National Security premises under false pretences – Chief Director
- NSMQ 2021: Mfantsipim destroys Adisadel, University Practice and Assin State College to win Central Regional Championship
- Don’t reduce our schools to ideological and religious fighting grounds – Akufo-Addo tells religious leaders
- I feared for my life so I lied about being an Ewe – Caleb Kudah
- GPL wrap: Kotoko extend gap at top after Olympics surrender lead
- Dzata Cement denies claims of selling product at ¢30 per bag
- Information Minister visits Citi FM over alleged assault on 2 of its journalists
- Coach Paa Kwasi Fabin names 27-man Black Meteors squad to face Japan
- Akufo-Addo visits France, Belgium and South Africa as part of post-Covid-19 engagements
- Caleb Kudah didn’t breach Code of Ethics – GJA General Secretary
ADB denies shifting from core business to real estate
CSIR to revive Scientific Instrumentation to take care of faulty equipment
Affail Monney beats a retreat and apologises for ‘any misimpression’
Boys development advocate calls for global observance of World Day For the Boy
Papa’s Pizza donates boxes of pizza to Chief Imam
Full text: Affail Monney’s apology statement over attack on Citi FM journalists
Yamkela Makupula: Decolonising Africa’s economies is the solution to an integrated continent
NRSA upscales road safety measures on highways
Enterprise Life names Diana Hamilton and Kofi Kinaata as brand ambassadors
Information Minister visits Citi FM over alleged assault on 2 of its journalists
Domestic violence still rife in Upper West Region – Action Aid Ghana
Tokyo 2020: United States track and field team cancels pre-Olympic training in Japan
NCCE urges security agencies to be neutral
Aymeric Laporte switch from France to Spain approved by Fifa
Zoe Abu-Baidoo declined our invitation – National Security defends ‘Rambo-style’ invasion of Citi FM premises