The ‘All-Flash Data Center’ era is now. From explosive data growth to surging traffic, is your organization properly prepared for the challenges and opportunities of the data center market in 2021? Choose an End to End (E2E) all-flash array to modernize your data center today, without price getting in your way.
Huawei has now launched the ‘Flash Only+’ program, enabling customers to enjoy all the benefits of NVMe Solid State Drive (SSD) Storage at the price of SAS Solid State Drive (SSD) Storage of the same capacity.
This program is applicable to Huawei’s all-flash OceanStor Dorado 5000 V6 and OceanStor 3000 V6.
OceanStor Dorado 5000 V6 is the next generation of mid-range all-flash, Solid State Drive (SSD) storage systems, with enhanced customization capabilities for critical enterprise services.
Both provide medium and large enterprises with high availability, utilization, and usability through large-capacity storage, high-speed data access, and an eco-friendly design.
OceanStor Dorado 3000 V6 is a simple, easy-to-use, and cost-effective all-flash, Solid State Drive (SSD) storage system, widely applied in non-core service scenarios.
It uses Huawei’s brand-new hardware platform and the fully interconnected architecture of SmartMatrix to provide symmetric active-active services.
This program will last until December 31, 2021. Join us now for an immediate performance improvement! Contact your local Huawei office for your unique promotion code to receive a discount. Discover more by clicking here.
- Final year JHS student allegedly commits suicide at Barkoniaba
- My uncle hired dummy National Security operatives to terrorise me – Man recounts
- DCOP Opare Addo had no locus to be in office, his contract has expired – National Security Coordinator
- DCOP Opare Addo recounts chilling account of how he was harassed by members of the Delta Force
- Speaker Alban Bagbin urges SALL residents to petition Parliament
- Amaliba withdraws as lawyer for Assin North MP
- Banks to soon adopt only National ID card as primary source of identification
- ECOWAS Bank lends $50m to Consolidated Bank Ghana
- Assin North MP’s case: Amaliba files motion to withdraw as lawyer
- Those who created the national security monster have lost control – Kwesi Aning
Government will improve GMet Services – Communications Minister
Chelsea beat Leicester to boost Champions League hopes
Manchester City must improve for the Champions League final – Guardiola after Brighton loss
Man Utd’s draw at home to Fulham a “wake-up call” – Solskjaer
Karim Benzema in France Euro 2020 squad after almost six-year absence
State authorities must end brutalities against journalists – PPP
Not using a Hijab while playing football felt weird – Anatu Sadat
Ghana Health Service investigate suspected waterborne disease in Bunbuazio community
Mysterious calabash found in over 70-year-old tree at Tema
Decathlon Ghana to open largest sports store in Accra
Ghana chosen as “case study” for African countries in ensuring digital safety
Ambulance Service CEO worried over concentration of ambulances in cities to the detriment of rural areas
SIM cards re-registration comment by Bawumia ill-informed, highly naive – Minority Leader
NPP Coordinator condemns alleged forceful removal of DCOP Opare Addo from office
Ablekuma Central Assembly warns against building without permits