A former footballer, a world class commentator, an international journalist and a representative of one of Europe’s top five leagues.
That is the diverse lineup of panelists that will grace PM Express on Thursday night, live on the Joy News channel.
Carlton Cole who played for England will be joined by Jim Beglin who is currently the commentator for the English Premier League, Carol Tshabalala who works with SuperSport and Premier League TV, and Guillermo Castello who is the La Liga rep for Ghana and Nigeria.
Last time, the Joy Sports’ special edition of PM Express discussed the impact of the outbreak of COVID-19 and how football in its entirety will be affected.
This time, our expert panelists will be sharing insights on the much anticipated return of football. Is this the right time for football to return? Are the health of players being compromised considering the packed calendars? What will the larger impact of playing the game without the fans be?
Well, these are questions we will be getting answers to on the yet another special edition of PM Express dubbed “Football Returns”.
However, those are not the only questions that will be addressed. Questions will be taken from the audience for the guests via #PMExpress hashtag across all social media platforms.
JoySports’ Gary Al-Smith will host the show, which will air on JoyNews TV, DStv channel 421, and GoTV channel 144.
It will also stream on JoyNews Facebook, YouTube and Twitter pages. On radio, Joy 99.7 FM will pick the feed, as well as a live stream on Myjoyonline.com.
PM Express airs Monday – Friday at 9pm Ghana time.
Do you have questions for the guests? Please leave them below in the comments!
- 2024 Women’s AFCONQ: Black Queens faced challenges before Rwanda game – Nora Hauptle
- 2024 Women’s AFCONQ: Black Queens beating Rwanda 7-0 satisfying – Nora Hauptle
- Deputy NPA CEO receives 2023 Leadership Excellence Award
- Guinean cycles across six countries for spot at Egypt’s Al-Azhar University
- Venezuela sends 11,000 troops to retake prison
- Poland to stop supplying weapons to Ukraine over grain row
- EC can go to court if it feels frustrated by parliament regarding CI – Andy Appiah-Kubi
- EC doesn’t need a new law to decentralise limited voter registration – Dafeamekpor
- Explore the option of becoming self-employed – NSS boss urges personnel
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse demo: Organisers duly served court process through their lawyers – Police
- Samson’s Take: Democracy in danger – stop the police now!
- King Mohammed VI chairs meeting devoted to reconstruction program for disaster-stricken regions
- Arsenal cruise to 4-0 win over PSV on Champions League return
- Bayern defeat Manchester United in seven-goal thriller
- ‘Reform unjust and unfair UN Security Council now’ – Akufo-Addo