The Group CEO and Managing Director of GOIL PLC, Mr. Kwame Osei-Prempeh, has been crowned as the outstanding CEO in the Petroleum downstream sector at the just ended Ghana CEO Summit in Accra.
The 7th Ghana CEO Summit was attended by Company Chief Executive Officers, Business Executives, Captains of industry and major decision and policy makers who discussed topical business strategies to sustain and grow their businesses while influencing and impacting society.
This year’s summit discussed economic sovereignty, sustainable corporate governance, and Digital industrial Transformation.
A key feature of this year’s summit was how to transform state-owned enterprises for growth and prosperity and fostering a high-level public-private sector dialogue.
Mr Osei-Prempeh expressed gratitude for the award and indicated he shared it with the entire team of GOIL whose efforts and expertise contributed to it.
‘It was an honour done me to be recognized as the best CEO in the Downstream oil sector in Ghana and I do not take it lightly. My team of Board members, Management and staff in general have all made this successful.’, he added.
He urged customers to continue to patronize GOIL fuels and lubricants and enjoy all the goodness they offer.
Since Mr. Osei Prempeh’s assumption of the position of Group CEO and MD in 2019, GOIL has steadily maintained its leadership position as the market leader in the highly competitive industry.
- Peter Nanfuri’s name will be written in gold in Ghana’s history – Akufo-Addo eulogizes former IGP
- Social media reacts to Bawumia’s ‘One student, One laptop’ announcement
- NPP group in Ashanti angry with Napo over his ‘anti-party’ comments
- Playback: Akufo-Addo addressed Ghanaians on Covid-19, IMF
- ‘This too has passed’ – Akufo-Addo on Covid-19 pandemic
- Stop insulting citizens if you want to be president again – Nana Akomea tells Mahama
- IMF bailout won’t immediately end Ghana’s difficulties – Akufo-Addo
- Independent Power Producers reject government bid to restructure $1.58bn debt
- Don’t join NPP if you don’t believe in ‘Development in freedom’ motto – Pianim
- Independent Power Producers threaten to cut power supply by June 30
- I either stay objective on Sarkodie issues or go silent – Kobby Kyei
- NPP flagbearership race: Supporters pick form for Dr Afriyie Akoto
- Yamoah Cadman wraps up 2023 NCAA-II outdoor season as All-American, other Ghanaians impress
- UBA Ghana shares its rich culture on Africa Day
- Ghana records 1,462 Covid-19 related deaths in three years
- Ken Addy worried live musical instruments will fade out
- Barca legends Alba, Busquets bid emotional farewell to Camp Nou
- Supreme Court dismisses land ownership claim by Teshie family
- Edem Agbana commends Adentan and Ring-Road Central Rotaract clubs for their donation to Tadzewu M/A Basic School
- Ashanti Region Super Zonals: OKESS and St. Louis triumph as T.I Ahmadiyya lose top spots
- Fitch Solutions maintains 2.9% growth rate forecast for Ghana 2023
- Let’s unite to remove E-levy, Covid-19 levy – Ablakwa urges MPs
- Review of flagship programmes: Let’s not touch Free SHS – Kwame Pianim
- Joseph Paintsil scores brace as Genk cruise past Club Brugge
- Turkish election victory for Erdogan leaves nation divided