The Golden Star Bogoso Prestea Ladies (GSBPL) has donated some sanitary items to the Prestea Huni-Valley Municipal Assembly to support the fight against Covid-19.
The items which include 26 gallons of sanitizers, 48 gallons of soaps and 36 gallons of bleach are to be distributed to health facilities across the municipality, to boost fight against the virus in the area.
Presenting the items, President of GSBPL, Makki Rashid Iddrisu noted that the ladies of the mine will continuously support health facilities in their host communities in the fight against Covid-19.
“We will win the fight together, we also use these hospitals so we will do everything within our power to ensure the safety of everyone who visits there.”
“The company considers it host communities as major stakeholders to it business and so we deem it appropriate in the wake of this Covid-19 pandemics to gather resources to support the fight against the disease.”
Receiving the items on behalf of the assembly, Municipal Chief Executive for Prestea, Dr Isaac Dasmani expressed profound gratitude to the ladies.
He then gave the assurance that the Municipal Health Directorate will disburse the items to the various health facilities in the municipality.
- I feared for my life so I lied about being an Ewe – Caleb Kudah
- Citi FM journalist gained access to National Security premises under false pretences – Chief Director
- Affail Monney apologises for alleging Caleb Kudah breached Code of Ethics
- Information Minister visits Citi FM over alleged assault on 2 of its journalists
- Dzata Cement denies claims of selling product at ¢30 per bag
- GPL wrap: Kotoko extend gap at top after Olympics surrender lead
- Ordering loophole allows students to eat for free at KFC for six months
- Zoe Abu-Baidoo declined our invitation – National Security defends ‘Rambo-style’ invasion of Citi FM premises
- Assin North MP’s case: Cape Coast High Court dismisses allegation of bias against presiding judge
- Caleb Kudah didn’t breach Code of Ethics – GJA General Secretary
Akufo-Addo opens talks with transport operators over plans to increase fares
Brian Dzansi: Why Ghana needs an Innovation and Startup Act
GIBA joins calls for independent inquiry on Citi FM journalists’ alleged assault
Accounts of how some people are treated by National Security shocking – Samson Lardi
Stop showing local feature films on TV – Filmmakers told
NCCE sensitizes security services on constitutional obligations
Kwabre East MP commends Muslim for peaceful co-existence
Evangelist slapped with ¢100K fine, 25 white fowls, eggs over comments against Nungua Traditional Council
Mere apology cannot save GJA President this time around – ASEPA
Lack of external support hinders progress of ODF interventions in Ashanti Region
Woman attacked by wild antelope succumbs to death
Kojo Adaah: Is the Ghanaian politician under siege?
Complaints by aggrieved KATH staff have been resolved – Head of Surgery Directorate
Be firm in your stance to settle Dixcove dispute – Chieftaincy Minister urges Ahanta King
Ban use of mercury in small-scale mining – Asantehene