The final game of the mini-league to determine the replacement for AshantiGold in the Ghana Premier League comes off at the Accra Sports Stadium on Monday, August 8.
The game involving Tamale City and Ebusua Dwarfs could be the deciding moment of the league as the Tamale-based side is looking to become the latest team from the north to play in the Premier League.
Hamza Mohammed’s side is in pole position after beating Liberty Professionals 1-0 on Saturday.
Tamale City conceded a late penalty in the game but a missed opportunity from the Dansoman-based club meant the former are just a point away from promotion to the Premier League.
Having failed to take promotion in the regular season, Tamale City were beaten by Nsoateman FC in a Division One League playoff game to determine who takes the spot in Zone.
A win or draw on Monday will see the Tamale-based outfit secure entry to the Premier League for the 2022/23 season.
Ebusua Dwarfs lost their opening game of the mini-league to Liberty with a 3-1 score.
- Social media reacts to how youth hooted at Akufo-Addo during concert
- NDC orchestrated the heckling of Akufo-Addo at Global Citizen Festival – NPP
- Apart from some senior players, no one is guaranteed a place – Andre Ayew on Ghana’s World Cup squad
- 23,495 Ghanaians test positive for HIV in 6 months
- Bagbin has not resigned from Ghana Bar Association – Dafeamekpor
- Black Stars arrive to rousing welcome in Spain ahead of Nicaragua friendly
- Frontiers Contract contains information we cannot disclose – Ghana Airports Company Ltd
- Ghana’s programme will focus heavily on debt sustainability – IMF
- Parliament approves fees for “access” to information
- ‘Stop the foolhardiness, Akufo-Addo’s booing at Global Citizen Festival wasn’t orchestrated’ – Stan Dogbe tells NPP
- I will choose Mahama over Akufo-Addo – Kumchacha
- Government begins second phase of discussions with IMF
- Livestream: PM Express discusses Ghana’s impending debt restructuring
- Ghana cannot avoid debt restructuring currently – Cassiel Ato Forson
- Super Clash: Asante Kotoko file complaint over officiating
- KCCR records zero cases of Covid-19 samples in 2 months
- Luv FM Habitat Fair: Republic Bank offers flexible mortgage packages for home ownership
- Stop abusing prednisolone for weight gain – Pharmaceutical Society of Ghana warns nursing mothers
- We won’t recognise Ghanaian doctors trained in war-hit Ukraine – Medical and Dental Council
- “I hope to play more matches and make the Black Stars successful” – Inaki Williams
- We must build on second half performance against Brazil – Inaki Williams
- Adwoa Boatemaa Adu-Poku wins CEEK Miss Ghana UK 2022
- We have sufficient stocks of petroleum products to last into New Year – Chamber of Bulk Oil Distributors
- World Bank officials laud Ghana’s Tech Lab over effective operations
- Government puts together post Covid-19 economic programme to guide IMF negotiations