Audio By Carbonatix
Hansi Flick has been sacked as Germany manager following Saturday's 4-1 friendly defeat by Japan.
He becomes the first German head coach to be sacked since the role was created in 1926.
Germany have lost four of their past five games, with the 58-year-old having overseen just 12 wins in his 25 matches in charge since replacing Joachim Low in August 2021.

Rudi Voller, who managed the team from 2000 to 2004, takes temporary charge.
The 63-year-old former Germany striker was named the director of the German national side in February.
He will be assisted by Hannes Wolf and Sandro Wagner.
Germany host the men's European Championship next year.
German FA president Bernd Neuendorf said: "The committee agreed that the German national team needs a fresh impetus after the recent disappointing results.

"Going into the European Championship next summer, we need confidence and optimism in the country regarding our team.
"This has been one of the most difficult decisions I have had to make during my time in this role because I really respect Hansi Flick and his assistants, both on a professional and personal level.
"Sporting success is of the utmost importance to the DFB, which is why this decision had to be made."
Flick had been Low's assistant manager with Germany from 2006 to 2014.

His time in charge began with eight successive wins but their form progressively got worse and Germany exited last year's World Cup at the group stage.
His assistants Marcus Sorg and Danny Rohl have also been dismissed.
Oman, Costa Rica and Peru are the only teams they have beaten in the past 12 months.
Such a disappointing performance came as a surprise considering Flick won 70 of his 86 games in charge of Bayern Munich from November 2019 to June 2021.
Under Flick, Bayern won a treble of the domestic league and cup and Champions League titles in the 2019-20 season.
After the Japan defeat, Flick said he was "brutally disappointed" but thought he remained the "right manager" for Germany.
However, he ominously added: "Things can change in professional football and I can't see what's to come."
Latest Stories
-
Ghana rises to sixth-largest gold producer globally after record 2025 output
2 minutes -
Five injured in road crash at Ahwerase
6 minutes -
Ghana needs copyright protection for Kente designs – Agortime-Ziope MP
12 minutes -
BDCs lobby NPA for regional fuel depots amid concerns over BOST’s role
18 minutes -
Green means Business: How Ghana’s garden revolution is growing jobs, wealth and hope
20 minutes -
Ahafo Regional Minister cuts sod for 24-hour market project in Tano North
26 minutes -
PURC resolves over 97 per cent of complaints lodged during first half of 2026
31 minutes -
New DVLA office opens in Asuogyaman to improve access, fight licensing fraud
37 minutes -
Ga-Dangmes urged to preserve lands, culture for future generations
42 minutes -
Organised Labour pledges support for IPEC establishment
55 minutes -
South Africa returnees form ‘Evacuation Boys’ to support sanitation in Ghana
57 minutes -
Tema Traditional Council calls for cleaner environment, responsible parenting
1 hour -
Ghana–Namibia relations must be people-centred – Gunu
1 hour -
Dialogue is key in the establishment of IPEC – Labour Minister
1 hour -
Cedi appreciates against US dollar from GH¢11.75 – 10.94 in one week
1 hour