US-based rapper, Cardi B, finally headlined the LivesSpot X Festival in Ghana.
The energetic performance from the ‘Bodak Yellow’ hitmaker dazzled fans who came in their numbers to see their superstar at the Accra Sports Stadium.
During her performance, Cardi B’s boobs kept falling out slightly from her skimpy outfit.
The rapper was, however, not perturbed by the wardrobe malfunction and continued with her performance.
Cardi B headlined this year’s LiveSpot X Festival in Ghana and Nigeria organised by LiveSpot 360. She performed in Nigeria on Saturday before heading to Ghana on Sunday, December 8.
The show which was scheduled to start at 7 pm delayed due to several technical hitches, organisers said. There were also long pauses during performances as a result of these hitches.
After Guru performed, it took over an hour for female rapper, Eno, to mount the stage and thrill audience.
The event also witnessed performances by Kofi Mole, Medikal, Guru, Nigeria’s Sheyi Shay and a host of others.
Watch highlights of the event below:
- ECG’s IT department resisting checks and balance moves by MD – Kwadwo Poku
- Scores of residents displaced, others trapped as Weija, Oblogo and Tetegu flood
- Mankessim murder: We didn’t commit crime with mason; he only dug hole for burying a victim – Chief
- Watch Daddy Lumba break down his hit song ‘Yene Wo Sere Kwa’
- NSMQ 2022 launched; fixtures for preliminary stage released
- ‘I have unfinished business with Black Stars’ – Milovan Rajevac
- I am still receiving threats from people on social media – KiDi
- Kwesi Yankah: Dear Ace Ankomah, the Birim River is gone
- Exclusive photos: Hundreds rendered homeless at Ashalaja
- The viral lynching that was to end Nigeria’s mob justice
- Our leaders are either complicit or incompetent – Ken Ashigbey on galamsey
- I’m not expecting much from Hearts of Oak in Africa because of inconsistency – Amankwa Mireku
- We’re long past the state of emergency – Kofi Bentil on galamsey
- Elon Musk Twitter deal back on in surprise U-turn
- Police on manhunt for man flogging toddler in viral video
- I’m a record-breaker, but they hate to project it – Zahara says of critics
- I am grateful to Asantehene and other chiefs for protecting Dr. Bawumia – Nayiri
- Nigerian child killed in ‘bullet-proof’ charm test
- 95% of human trafficking survivors in shelter homes are Nigerians – Gender Ministry
- From the streets to Mandela’s feet – Zahara tells her story
- Small Scale Miners unhappy with Lands Ministry handling of Wontumi’s mining firm
- Livestream: PM Express discusses ‘Galamsey’
- The Countess of Wessex visits DRC to show urgent need to tackle sexual violence in conflict
- 843 KNUST Mastercard Foundation scholars benefit from short courses
- Your directive to SIGA D-G unnecessary – Clement Apaak tells Akufo-Addo