“When you heard that I have been given an appointment, you were all happy; how can I go up without fighting the demons?”
This is the question posed by the Founder of Power Chapel Church, Rev. Victor Kusi Boateng, when he preached to his congregation in Sunday sermon.
The Reverend Minister, who doubles as Secretary to the Board of Trustees of the National Cathedral, has come under allegations of conflict of interest and double identity leveled against him by the Member of Parliament for North Tongu, Samuel Okudzeto Ablakwa.
Flanked by several members of the Power Chapel Church in Kumasi, Rev. Kusi Boateng shared some words of encouragement with his congregation, speaking from the Book of 1 Samuel 18.
Assuring the church of his courage to overcome the challenges ahead of him, he said, “many are the affliction of man but God shall deliver them from some of them. The question is that is your father is going through this? I promise you, I will go through this honourably. Everyone of you should relax, be happy and don’t waste your time fighting on Facebook.”
The CEO of the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital, Prof. Otchere Addai Mensah asked the Church not to attack critics of Rev Kusi Boateng through social media.
- Mohammed Kudus not eligible to play at 2023 U-23 AFCON
- Fuel prices to fall between 2% and 9% from April 1
- MP dies after hit-and-run motorcycle crash
- Social media reacts to Bagbin’s rant on Kamala Harris and Akufo-Addo’s LGBTQ+ comments
- Ernest Kobeah pulls out of NDC flagbearership race
- Parliament decriminalises attempted suicide
- Ghanaian achieves outstanding results in global Finance and Accounting exam
- Take care of yourself, you would be replaced when you die – Speaker to MPs
- #NanaAt79 trends as Ghanaians celebrate Akufo-Addo on his birthday
- IMF reluctant to approve bailout because of huge budget deficit – Prof. Bokpin
- Leila Djansi’s mentee in UNESCO/Netflix project releases movie
- Nana Ansah Kwao IV apologises to Ghanaian youth
- Kelvyn Boy endorses Joy Prime’s Cues & Lyrics music reality show
- Playback: PM Express discuss whether US is interfering in the passage of anti-LGBTQI bill
- No individual can take credit for NPP government projects – Kpando MCE
- Akan chiefs wield authority, not power – Ansah Kwao IV
- My lost hand became my motivation – First youngest Ghanaian Pure Math Professor
- And LPG flames its furnaces; the most potent third force?
- Education Ministry assures to fix all SHS infrastructural challenges
- I’ll be retiring from stand-up comedy in 5 years – Basketmouth
- Criminalising attempted suicide does more harm to society than good – Bernard Ahiafor
- Here is why Ghana’s plan to push ‘pedal power’ appears doomed to failure
- Ghanaian youth entering into entrepreneurial roles commendable – CARDIFF ANALYTICA CEO
- MTN Ghana cut digital sod for ICT hub construction
- Parliament’s Education Committee to investigate UG’s refusal to reinstate Commonwealth Hall residents