Humanitarian Awards on Monday, August 15, announced Philbro Properties, one of Ghana’s leading estate companies as the official headline sponsor of the Humanitarian Awards Global 2022.
The announcement was made at the signing ceremony held at the headquarters of the Philbro Group Companies in Accra.
Philbro Properties is a property development arm of Philbro Group in Ghana.
The company’s major achievement includes the on-time delivery of exceptional quality assets with record sales success.
It aims to develop the coastal belts and areas in Ghana, and by so doing, turn Ghana’s coastal areas into first-class residential and commercial communities.
The partnership seeks to unearth esteemed change stories globally and properly marketing and positioning the elite homes and properties available for affordable purchase.
Signing on behalf of Philbro Homes, Francis and managers, said, “the company’s high appetite for growing estate business sector with affordable homes and creating opportunities, and rewarding its markets are a few of the many reasons for partnering with the HAG”.
On his part, Programmes Manager, Noble Wisdom Dordoe, commended Philbro Properties for the partnership.
He said there is a need to celebrate the work of the humanitarian community.
Mr Dordoe added that Ghana is blessed with young businessmen and evidence is seen through the display of youth action in developing the contry.
- Samuel Eto’o filmed brutally kneeing a man in the face after Brazil’s World Cup clash with South Korea
- ‘Thank you Dede Ayew’, tweets ‘praise’ Stars captain for missed penalty as Brazil mauls South Korea
- We reject debt exchange programme; it will destroy savings of Ghanaians – Pensions Chamber
- Cedi likely to strengthen against dollar amidst debt sustainability outlook
- Photos: Volta Regional NPP Secretary ties knot with Deputy Women’s Organiser
- Debt exchange could land Ghana in very difficult times – Dr. Atuahene
- Road toll to be collected electronically – Roads Minister
- Presidents must have courage to reshuffle their ministers – Kufuor
- Government might have over-borrowed – John Kumah admits
- Bank of Ghana upgrades one cedi coin
- Moody’s downgrades GCB Bank due to debt restructuring
- Don’t criticise people who give thanks to God! — Bishop Saah warns
- Immediately exempt pension funds from debt exchange programme – GMA tells government
- GMA rejects debt exchange programme
- GSTEP team transforming plastic wastes into plastic houses
- Parliament approves 2023 Budget and Economic Policy
- Virologist alarmed over typhoid drug resistance; says vaccine is needed
- 2022 World Cup: Morocco beat Spain on penalties to book quarterfinal spot
- Transforming women health leadership for improved health outcomes
- Not one pesewa of pension funds will be lost to Debt Restructuring Programme – TUC
- Building a Village Dream premieres Dec. 8 on Joy Prime
- Akufo-Addo commissions Afienya Road Over Bridge on Tema-Mpakadan Railway line
- I will support victims of debt exchange programme to sue government – Adongo
- Odotobiri Rural Bank pays 20% profit after tax as dividend
- Nautyca and Michy release third collaboration dubbed ‘Good Feeling’