Humanitarian Awards Global stands to celebrate and recognize Change Makers, NGOs, volunteers, leaders, donors, organizations, philanthropists, corporations and professionals in advancing the important humanitarian work and making a difference in the lives of people in their localities across the globe.
In a bid to recognise and celebrate the world heroes without capes who have changed and are still changing the communities and impacting lives and the environment, we are calling for nominations.
It is your time to be celebrated as you deserve the honour.
We made it to 2022! Indeed, humanitarians have made changes and they need to be celebrated.
Humanitarian Awards Global wishes to inform the general public that entries for participation in the 3rd edition of Humanitarian Awards Global categories are officially opened.
The glamorous and prolific first and second edition which took place at Labadi Beach Hotel has inspired many humanitarians to impact more lives.
Entries are to be submitted for only programs and impacts made for 2021. Thus, the scheme will be reviewing published works from January 1 to December 31 2021.
Entries can be made online via the portal: www.humanitarianawardsglobal.org
Kindly note that this call does not include entries for Covid 19 Heroes, Honorary Awards and Citation of Honor.
For more updates kindly visit Humanitarian Awards Global on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter or visit www.humanitarianawardsglobal.org
Humanitarian Awards Global. Celebrating Change Makers.
- Veteran actor Ekow Blankson has passed on
- Gabby Otchere-Darko hangs out with Arsenal players after win over Spurs
- I am not into galamsey – Chairman Wontumi
- Akufo-Addo directs SIGA Boss to probe infractions in 2021 Auditor General’s report
- I don’t feel sabotaged – ECG MD on credit purchase challenges
- National Security arrests Imam for having links to jihadist group
- Declare state of emergency in mining areas – OccupyGhana to Akufo-Addo
- I broke down after old tweets resurfaced – KiDi
- Sam George deletes Facebook post about alleged attack on ECG system
- Kwasi Kwarteng’s U-turn won’t be forgotten
- Residents of Asamang-Tamfoe protest attacks by Okyeman Environmental Task Force
- GGBL’s Johnnie Walker headlines 2022 Emy Awards
- Today’s front pages: Tuesday, October 4, 2022
- GSE is worst performing stock market in Africa; suffers from cedi depreciation
- 18 maternal mothers detained at the Eastern Regional Hospital rescued by Kabaka Foundation
- Torrential rains likely to cut-off Sunyani-Techiman highway
- ECG’s IT department resisting checks and balance moves by the MD – Kwadwo Poku
- Pakistan floods: ‘It’s like fighting a war with no end’
- Do not bastardise ECG’s IT department for technical hitch – John Jinapor
- Cost of mental healthcare up; Mental Health Authority helpless
- JICA organises third seminar on construction technology for Ghanaian engineers
- Forty Under 40 awards: Xodus Communications Limited releases full list of winners
- North Korea fires ballistic missile over Japan
- ECG vendors should have been made to work round the clock to address challenges – Kofi Kapito
- Forty Under 40: WhiteChalk CEO wins Event Management and Planner of the Year