Deputy Education Minister, John Ntim Fordjour, says government is poised to position the country’s educational system to nurture talents.
Speaking at Huawei’s 2022 ICT Job Fair on Wednesday, he said this will help the Ghanaian youth become globally competitive.
The Assin South lawmaker, thus, assured that government will not renege on its quest to ensure these goals are achieved.
“ICT, critical thinking and creativity are the front and centre of skills required to thrive in today’s world. Government is poised to positioning our education system to nurture talents to become globally competitive,” he said.
He urged the youth to take full advantage of all the technological opportunities government has made available.
At the same event, the Communications and Digitalisation Minister said government is focused on harnessing the power of technology to transform the economy.
Ursula Owusu-Ekuful said this has been the government’s primary objective behind its digitalisation drive.
According to her, the government will ensure the citizen enjoys the benefits of its digitalisation agenda.
“The digital transformation agenda of government aims at harnessing the power of technology to transform the economy and ensure that everyone enjoys the benefits associated with digitalisation leaving no one behind,” she stated.
- M.anifest joins father to celebrate his grandmother’s 98th birthday
- Supreme Court dismisses case against regulation of plant breeders
- Doctor fired for prescribing ice cream and video games to child with sore throat
- I’m sad presidency is at the forefront of doing unconstitutional things – Domelevo on Supreme Court ruling
- Archbishop Agyinasare’s comment can trigger security and peace instability – Security analyst
- Some OMCs start increasing fuel prices; Goil selling a litre of petrol, diesel for ¢12.45
- Barker-Vormawor refuses to state his plea as he is slapped with fresh Treason charges
- Gyakye Quayson to contest Assin North seat again in June 27 by-election
- Supreme Court ruling comes as a very big birthday present to me – Domelevo
- WAFU B Women’s U20 Cup: Ghana seal final spot with comeback win over Burkina Faso
- 7 reported dead, several others injured in renewed Gonja – Mamprusi clash
- Joe Ghartey picks NPP presidential nomination form
- Adom FM, EndPoint Homeopathic Clinic offer free prostate screening exercise
- Adom FM launches ‘Sɛdeɛ Yɛka No Nie’ to promote accurate use of Akan language
- Ghanaians must protect gains made under constitutional rule – NCCE Director
- Adom FM launches ‘Dad Too Can Cook’ event ahead of Father’s Day celebration
- SIM card deactivation: Affected persons have the opportunity to re-register – Ken Ashigbey
- Music royalties at risk as GHAMRO’s operating license is withheld
- Moses OK opens up his music journey
- You’ll have access to your MoMo after restoration – Ken Ashigbey assures ‘blocked’ mobile users
- We’ve received over ¢119m in 3 years from Common Fund – NYA provides partial information to JoySports
- Rejoinder: Supreme Court dismisses land ownership claim by Teshie family
- Former DCE of Akatsi passes on
- Ghana defender Patric Pfeiffer signs for Augsburg until 2027
- Let’s work together for peace in Bawku – VP Bawumia