Brad Pitt wants to have “two more” children with Angelina Jolie by next year.
The actor – who recently welcomed twins Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline with Angelina into the world – admits he has no intention of stopping at six kids.
When asked how his twins were, Brad replied: “The twins are fine” before adding, “I’ll have two more by next year.”
Brad, who is in Venice, Italy, to promote his new movie Burn After Reading, also revealed he has been sharing his children with friend and castmate George Clooney.
When George was asked if he is planning to marry and have children, he replied sarcastically: “I am so surprised to hear that question. This honestly is the first time I’ve ever been asked that question. I’m getting married and having children today.”
Brad added: “Until then, I’ll be sharing mine with him.”
- Rwanda suspends coach for Black Queens are “like men” comment after 7-0 demolition
- Must it take you 2 years to publish alleged $1m bribery audio? – Barker-Vormawor’s integrity questioned
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Asking Special Prosecutor to quit over ‘frustrations’ wrong – Domelevo
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Current Assets Declaration Law is a joke – Domelovo
- Africa World Airlines marks 11th anniversary with exciting passenger rewards and expansion drive
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Roads blocked as protesters march towards Jubilee House
- Cedi remains relatively stable since February 2023; Y-T-D depreciation to dollar stands at 22.5%
- LaLiga: Barcelona beat Celta Vigo after dramatic comeback
- Premier League: Calvert-Lewin helps Everton end winless start against Brentford
- Premier League: Ten-man Man City beat Nottingham Forest despite Rodri red card
- Ghanaian musicians die paupers; GHAMRO, MUSIGA are a mess – D-Black
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Policeman sits on the floor to plead with demonstrators to unblock roads
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Let’s tread cautiously as investigations continue – Domelevo
- UEFA awards Mohammed Kudus’ second goal to him after initially declaring it own goal against Backa Topola
- Cecilia Dapaah case: People must guard against contempt in commentary – Gary Nimako