Rapper Medikal says he will walk out of any interview in the future if the hosts or presenters ask him questions on his source of income.
Speaking on Accra FM, he said that he does not understand why people assume he has dubious ways of making money when he has not given anybody that impression.
The singer born Samuel Adu Frimpong explained that every money he has spent since his music career took off came from the music business.
“In my whole life, I don’t remember touching money which is a fraud. Every money is from my music. Before I travelled recently, I checked my Tunecore and I had over $40,000, he said.”
Medikal added that he also has earned money through brand endorsements and music shows he has played over the years.
He stated that he does not appreciate it when presenters ask questions about his wealth.
The ‘Omo Ada’ hitmaker added that it makes the youth assume doing music is not a sustainable way of earning an income.
“The next time that I will go on any radio station and I’m asked about fraud, I will walk out.
“They are making the youth think even if you are doing music you have to do something else like fraud. F*** that,” he said.
- One feared dead, several others injured after accident at Legon underpass
- Citi FM journalist, Caleb Kudah allegedly picked up by National Security operatives
- Fire guts new Kejetia Market
- Ghana drops to 95th in 2021 World Happiness ranking
- Citi FM journalist, Caleb Kudah released from National Security custody
- Chinua Achebe’s ‘Things Fall Apart’, ‘No Longer at Ease’ and ‘Arrow of God’ are being adapted for television
- Cape Coast airport to be completed before end of second term – Transport Minister assures
- Wesley Girls: Aside ban on fasting Muslims aren’t allowed to observe Salat – Old student
- Our scholars in Cuba are broke because they insist on table-top payment – GNPC Foundation
- Don’t shake your car when fueling – Transport Consultant
Extraordinary problems require extraordinary measures – Lands Minister justifies burning of excavators
Government’s fight against galamsey camouflage – PPP
Court remands 32 alleged national security operatives accused of mining
Kenyan MPs summoned over bribery claims
#FixTheCountry: Be measured in your expectations of Akufo-Addo due to Covid-19 – Chief of Staff
#FixTheCountry: Pay cut for political leaders will not achieve much – Afenyo-Markin
Kumawood stars grace Mercy Asiedu’s 50th birthday
MTN Ghana donates in support of Eid celebration in Western Region
Inflation rate drifts into single digit of 8.5 per cent in April
Church of Pentecost hands over fully furnished Ejura prison to state
Legatum Center for Development and Entrepreneurship launches inaugural Legatum Foundry Fellowship for entrepreneurs in Africa
Pregnancy should not be a hindrance to your dreams – Nana Adwoa Awindor
Over 90% of ‘rotten’ vehicles at National Security premises distributed – Former MASLOC boss
Muslims urged to support in raising funds for the vulnerable
Nsawam Adoagyiri MP donates 10 Pulse Oximeters to Nsawam government hospital