The Information Minister Kojo Oppong Nkrumah will this evening be on Joy News ahead of the partial lockdown which takes effect at 1 am on Monday, March 30.
A lot of questions have been asked by many citizens especially those affected partial lockdown regarding those exempted and what people are permitted to go out to do.
This follows Friday evening announcement by President Akufo-Addo staying the partial lockdown will affect Kumasi, Accra and Tema where significant cases of the novel coronavirus have been recorded.
Join Emefa Apawu as she hosts the Information Minister tonight from 7:30 pm on JOYNEWS.
Viewers and listeners can send their questions ahead of time so they will be answered.
Questions will also be taken during the show via phone calls, text messages, WhatsApp and Facebook.
This will also be broadcast on Joy 99.7 FM in Accra and Luv 99.5 FM in Kumasi.
Watch the live programme below:
- ‘Why approve the man who caused me such pain?’ Sam George questions Minority MP colleagues
- Speaker slams Kamala Harris’ take on LGBTQ+ in Ghana, calls out Akufo-Addo
- Armed police officers and soldiers clash in Accra central as traders run for their lives
- Sights and sounds: Akufo-Addo hosts Kamala Harris at banquet
- Black Stars: 5 things we learned from the two games against Angola
- Playback: Kamala Harris addressed Ghanaians from Black Star Square
- ‘It was too big a risk to start him’- Hughton on Thomas Partey against Angola
- Treason trial: Court demands death certificate of Dr Mac-Palm
- Majority MPs wear black as Parliament mourns late Philip Basoah
- U-23 AFCON 2023Q: Ghana seals qualification with victory over Algeria
- “His management said he’s not ready” – Tanko on Afena-Gyan turning down Black Meteors invitation
- Today’s front pages: Wednesday, March 29, 2023
- Saudi Arabia coach Herve Renard resigns
- IMF reluctant to approve bailout because of huge budget deficit – Prof. Bokpin
- Ghana has failed to play its foreign policy well – Okudzeto Ablakwa
- Ghana should be careful not to fall into a geopolitical trap – Dr. Hlorvor
- Ghana is important to the US – Okudzeto Ablakwa
- Gold Mafia: Kenyan once honoured with ‘Lifetime Africa Achievement’ uncovered as Africa’s foremost gold smuggler
- Why Ebo Whyte’s ‘Just The Tip’ is a ‘maybe’
- You can’t intervene in anti-LGBTQ+ bill; you’re not in charge – Bagbin tells Akufo-Addo
- Tarkwa Rotary Club conducts medical screening for inmates of Tarkwa prisons
- The stories of slavery must be told – US Vice President after visiting Cape Coast Castle
- GhLA CEO Hayford Siaw honoured by global philanthropy organisation, Reach for Change
- World Water Day: Youth engagement maximized to achieve SDG 6
- Livestream: PM Express discusses US-Ghana relations